Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buisness & shipping league info

Options
  • 24-02-2013 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever registered a team in the shipping league?i was thinking about puttin a team in but was wondering how much it cost too register..
    Any info be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

what is this then never heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Has anyone here ever registered a team in the shipping league?i was thinking about puttin a team in but was wondering how much it cost too register..
    Any info be great

A company my friend worked for tried to register a few years back but it was only on a one in one out basis and no teams were pulling out at that stage.

Could have changed by then.

Contact on the below link, not sure on the price to be honest.

http://corkbsl.leaguerepublic.com/page.do?id=3088141

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

I am playing in the league and good number of new teams joined over the last few years.

There should be no problem joining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I emailed the info address on the web site last Friday nothing back...ya Ive played in the league my self two r three seasons.premier division is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mutul8

What kind of information are you looking for??

• Advertisement
Advertisement