Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merlin woods cruising??

Options
  • 24-02-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does anyone know that there's a gay cruising spot around merlin woods somewhere? Now, iv nothing in the slightest against homosexuality or anything but im not sure i agree with this type of thing. Maybe im just a bit old fashioned but there's something a little sleazy about that sort of stuff & im sure most LGBT people arnt into it either. Ok mini-rant over!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

What does one do at a gay cruising spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mb20064

Well, im not 100% on the specifics!!!

Its basically a place where someone goes to find some random to have sex with, oral, anal etc. and they just do it there in the outside.

If im wrong someone correct me cos i don't wanna come across as ignorant or anything, but i think thats basically it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

That's ****ing disgusting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If there is a point to this thread - PM me or biko & let us know what it is. Until then I am closing this as it is already heading in the wrong direction.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

For the sake of clarification - I've received a PM from the OP & in my opinion the post above is based on 2nd, possibly 3rd hand hearsay.
    As such, I see this as sensationalist speculation & the thread will remain closed.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement