Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NC103

Options
  • 24-02-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondeirng if anybody doing this course, was planning on moving from DIT into year 2 of it in September. Anyone got details on hours per week etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondeirng if anybody doing this course, was planning on moving from DIT into year 2 of it in September. Anyone got details on hours per week etc.

Don't know the CAO course codes. Got a name for the Course?

Computer applications and support? Bsc in Computing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Business Cert Level 6

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Crash Override

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Business Cert Level 6

Timetable for first years is looking at about 18hours a week. But it's scattered so one day you might only have two hours then off others you might be in 9-5, timetables change every year but usually most timetables are okay.

I don't do business so I can't give any more info on it.

Go to the Website and look for more info there, maybe contact the Business Co ordinator, also if there is an open day coming up, go to that, best way to see what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

I am currently a 1st year doing this course and its good. All the Lecturers that I have had so far are very nice. The timetables ain't bad like last semester I was in for about 23 hours a week and this semester only about 17 hours and we have Friday off. Jamie2K9 If you have anymore questions about this course PM me.

Advertisement