Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 24-02-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

If anyone is interested id probably be willing to take 2 separate students for grinds for 2 hours for free.

Business and Economics is what id feel comfortable with but would be willing to have a look at accounting.

My qualification is im in third year in college doing Business with Economics and Finance.

Reason is id be doing the free lessons in order to see if i feel comfortable doing lessons where I charge in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Hi, well done what a brilliant idea, are you Kilkenny based? Our lad does not have exams this year but may well need Math tuition. Great Stuff, foxy

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Hi, well done what a brilliant idea, are you Kilkenny based? Our lad does not have exams this year but may well need Math tuition. Great Stuff, foxy

I work here for a few months I despise the evenings so dont mind the idea of trying this. I would be 100% in favour of testing it for free to see how it goes for both parties before id go offering my services.

Im afraid I could not help with maths as the subjects I feel comfortable while figure based are not geared highly towards LC maths.

Should mention this would be a mid week offer only as Im home first thing of a Friday evening.

Advertisement