Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the angriest you've ever been?

• 24-02-2013 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Share your stories.
    I'll share mine when I remember, overall I am a very mellow fellow.

How did you react and what was it that made you angry?

I was once clamped by NCPS despite having had a valid parking ticket in clear view of the windscreen in a tax disc holder. Cunts still clamped me and refused to unclamp even though I had a valid ticket to show, had to pay 120 quid, unclamp fee, 8 Euro in phone calls to a super premium rate number and 5 euro credit card admin fee.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Punched a door once during a row, seemed a better idea than punching the other person at the time. In hindsight, it was a good decision, as I left a bit of a hole in the door :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Threw a lump hammer at a guy, thankfully missed, knocked a lump out of the door frame in my workshop though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭Dartz

When my parents cost me a sure shot at a paying job by partying until 6am on the night before I had a second interview at 11am...

I mean really. Despite knowing I needed to sleep. Despite being warned and reminded and bugged by constant phone calls..... the old farts kept going and going.

And so I showed up with 2 hours of sleep, and failed because I was so tired I failed to show 'confidence'.

Their response when informed of this fact: "But it was a great night."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

overall I am a very mellow fellow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I wrote a strongly worded letter once.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Aw man, this one time I was so angry, I died!

I'm ok now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,902 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I was getting food after a night out and all of a sudden some plebs started talking to me and I couldn't contain myself and I had to tell them about how my father works for KPMG

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

This guy once started a thread on here about a safe he found.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Call of Duty

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Dartz wrote: »
    When my parents cost me a sure shot at a paying job by partying until 6am on the night before I had a second interview at 11am...

I mean really. Despite knowing I needed to sleep. Despite being warned and reminded and bugged by constant phone calls..... the old farts kept going and going.

And so I showed up with 2 hours of sleep, and failed because I was so tired I failed to show 'confidence'.

Their response when informed of this fact: "But it was a great night."

Your parents are dickheads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I smashed a mobile phone against the wall, someone was annoying me during a match...which then was lost by my team. I broke up with the girl, who rang me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

This guy once started a thread on here about a safe he found.....

Quite possibly the thread of the year;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Had a driver hit me from behind in town, and take me to court saying it was my fault. She told a pack of lies to the female judge who sided with her and I had to pay out. I was outside the courthouse after when she walked out laughing. I was about to explode with anger, my solicitor noticed and told me to walk away. I'm still bitter about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

keano_afc wrote: »
    Had a driver hit me from behind in town, and take me to court saying it was my fault. She told a pack of lies to the female judge who sided with her and I had to pay out. I was outside the courthouse after when she walked out laughing. I was about to explode with anger, my solicitor noticed and told me to walk away. I'm still bitter about it.

This cúnt deserves a terminal illness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

You were hit from behind and you lost? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I was in a foul mood one day after coming home from a day of exclusion and passive-agressive bullying at my sh'itty old department store job a few years ago. I sat down to watch a movie in the family living room only for my stepdad to walk in, take the remote and flick over to watch a football match. I saw red-especially since my movie had only just started and he didn't have the decency and common courtsey to at least wait until it ended- and freaked out. (Note: this was before we had any +1 channels in the house)
    I ended up screaming at him with such unbridled fury that my dog got terrified and ended up pissing herself out of fear.

Second time was when I was breaking up with my ex. He was so nonchalaunt about the whole thing that I was THISCLOSE to throwing a pint over his head. Didn't do it because I was so angry I could barely move. I also didn't want to cause a scene as we were in a public area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

Thierry Henry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

My mobile phone kept freezing on me and I got so mad I hopped it off the ground ... it broke completely then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

McChubbin wrote: »
    I saw red-especially since my movie had only just started and he didn't have the decency and common courtsey to at least wait until it ended- and freaked out. (Note: this was before we had any +1 channels in the house)
    I ended up screaming at him with such unbridled fury that my dog got terrified and ended up pissing herself out of fear.

Someone changing the television channel without telling you first is your height of anger?

http://whitewhine.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

pwurple wrote: »
    Someone changing the television channel without telling you first is your height of anger?

http://whitewhine.com/

Jesus Christ, THIS shit pisses me off. No one is allowed to be annoyed? Screw you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Maire2009 wrote: »
    My mobile phone kept freezing on me and I got so mad I hopped it off the ground ... it broke completely then!

my modem kept cutting out after resetting it and i eventually broke it with a hammer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

i can't decide between two. pretty recently i threw a bucket of icy water over a mate because i couldn't beat him at fifa,a good few years back i was drinking by the canal with same mate and the police confiscated our beer,so i,in my drunken wisdom fired a rock through the back window of the squad car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Tried to Karate kick the sweeping brush today as it wouldn't stay propped up against the wall. I just got so frustrated.

OH saw me and took the mick out of me for it, and rightly so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Chao

To many moments to choose from to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 385 ✭✭Lawless2k12

You didn't find your solicitor on a street with a sign saying "Need munny plzz" did you? Must be like that guy from the Simpsons...
    http://blog.rocketlawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Hutzdumpster-ill-have-you-know-the-contents-of-that-dumpster-are-private-21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

i can't decide between two. pretty recently i threw a bucket of icy water over a mate because i couldn't beat him at fifa,a good few years back i was drinking by the canal with same mate and the police confiscated our beer,so i,in my drunken wisdom fired a rock through the back window of the squad car.

scumbag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

weedhead wrote: »

scumbag
    a really stupid thing to do,i was very young very stupid and paid the price for my stupidity.i have the height of respect for the guards.

galwayrush wrote: »
    You were hit from behind and you lost? :eek:

Like I said, she lied her arse off and got believed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Step 1: Follow her home
    Step 2: Kill her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

New solicitor and appeal it over and over again! Asshole female judge on power trip!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I slammed a door so hard once in rage that the frame came away from the wall. Thankfully the woman that caused that rage isn't around anymore. I'd rather take my anger out on inanimate objects than people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Was one kill off a nuke in CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and some little Welsh ballbag knifed me from behind. Broke the control pad and a window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

today on boards my thread some 'boardsies'
    Ah no seriously though,
    I was in hospital get a procedure done that I normally get done under anesthetic,
    but once it was going done whilst I was sedated instead, that was fine,
    sure didn't the procedure go slightly wrong as I wasn't fully asleep I moved and the piece of equipment slip and tore some of my flesh and I haemorrhaged, nothing major though,
    however the doc wanted to finish the procedure even though I said I was in a fierce amount of pain even though I was sedated.
    I told them to stop and they said they'd get an Anesthesiologist,
    this is what made me angry though I had to wait 6 hours though and I was in a lot of pain even though pumped full of morphine,
    I know they could of continued but they didn't as they could see I was in a lot of pain.
    The procedure was a dilatation for those wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

She said you reversed into her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Kicked the lovely pine door on my wardrobe in half. I've never got so mad with someone. I regretted it after - really do love that wardrobe but my mother does really know which buttons to push. Can't wait to be totally independent of her. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Pro Evo back in the day. Not losing to a friend now. In that case it was always just internal frustration while having to take the slagging. But losing 1-0 in the master league when you'd valiantly fought for a 0-0 for 88 minutes.
    That's a kind of biblical anger.

Probably why I don't play football games anymore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

A similar thing happened to my brother in law. A woman decided to overtake around a corner, and went straight into him. She came up with some bullsh*t story for the guards about how it was his fault. Which was fine until the cctv footage came out. He made sure he got a damn expensive quote for the repairs after that.

Angriest I ever got was when I was in school. Some little scumbag spat in my face after a fairly innocuous challenge during a game of football. I'm normally a very passive person, but I actually grabbed the little scrote by the throat and threw him against a wall. Backed down soon after, but I was furious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

After reading this thread, its possible I need to go to anger management therapy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

Right now.
    I am working on a project, and in order to complete a part of it I need to use a piece of software.
    I signed up online and downloaded the software only to be told, on install, that it could not be installed on my version of operating system - this was not made clear on the site.
    So, as I needed to use the software, I decided to go ahead with the upgrade - went to the Apple website and discovered that in order to upgrade to the version of os that I want, I need the previous version to be installed.
    I now find that I need to buy 1 os, that I dont actually need, solely to upgrade to the version that I do need.
    As they are not all that expensive I consider it.. only to discover that the download option for the 1st one is no longer available online and now only provided by disk, which you have to order.
    I checked a few other sites for workarounds and apparently it is possible to install the version the I need on a blank drive, BUT in order to download the installer, you have to have a more up to date os!
    Holy sweet mother of f**kin f**ks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭con___manx1

my brother and I had a row when we were kids we were both really angry and he ended up grabbing a knife and chasing me with it.I ran up the stairs and he threw the knife at me it just missed and hit a picture of jesus on top of the stairs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

When some kids thought they'd imitate their UK brethren by kicking in my lane door in their adidas jumpsuits the week of them riots

I ran out there like a wild beast calling them everything skanky under the sun and fcuked their bikes up, don't think they expected that.. in their eyes I was probably just short of a samurai sword.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was driving thru town one night and some little scrote threw a beer bottle at my car and cracked the windscreen.

There was a gang of them outside Supermacs and I was on my own so it wouldn't have been safe to confront them but it was the only time in my life I really wanted to kick someones head in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You should have driven up on the path and knocked them all down:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Kichote

The time I walked into into the local FG td's office and old lackey inside with his cuppa tae started saying "we've had it too good" when i complained about the property tax. I couldnt stop myself from looking around the room for things to hop off yer man's thick skull. I had the good sense to walk out before something went flying and I would have been on RTE news walking out of the four courts with a towel over my head. It still boils my blood to think of that gobsh1te and his 2 mates inside there doing fcuk all telling me we've had it too good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I managed to blag myself a free trip to Barcelona there during the week, super duper when you aint got anything on for the week ahead!

Only to go to the bank the day before going over to put some cash in to have while I was there - being the good honest citizen I am I brought my passport with me incase the lady behind the counter questioned who I was or anything like that....

On the way back to the car I remember thinking the jeans I was wearing were a fair bit baggy and I should have worn a belt....

Flash forward to the next day packing my bag for the Airport to realise I lost my passport at some point between the bank and the car, and had to cancel the whole fecking trip, after lots of calls to the bank and the guards to see was it handed in....

One of the rare times I brought it out aswell, I normally use my licence for idenitification but have applied for a new one and am waiting on that to come out of course, bloody typical!

Rage.... :mad:

I could have killed anyone on Wednesday, there have been better days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

juice1304 wrote: »
    You should have driven up on the path and knocked them all down:D

True, I doubt any of them would be any great loss to society.

She said you reversed into her?

Close, she said I cut across her and had no choice but to drive into me. Which was a lie. She tried to overtake me at a junction, ran out of road, braked to pull in behind me to avoid hitting traffic lights and hit the back of my car as she did. She even admitted she saw me signal to cross the junction. Still makes no sense to me. And she was a learner driver with no fully licenced driver in the car, but the judge ignored this too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Left a hole in a door once as well. With a trainer!!

It was thrown across the room with that much force.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

About 9 months after I had my first son, I was out walking with him in his stroller one day. We had to pass an all boy's secondary school which had just been let out for lunch, and the paths were fairly crowded.

I noticed there were comments being shouted back and forth across the road between two different groups, but I paid little attention, until a large stone, obviously intended to hit a student, flew straight past my 9 month old son's head missing him by mm's.

The primal anger that rose up in me was something I had never felt before. I scared the **** out of those boys (and myself) with my reaction, and I was shaking for a good hour afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

When my Dad confiscated the Tv and remote control during shark week.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement