Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Older Women.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

7 7 12 wrote: »

Try the nursing home during the day, bingo in the evening.

Can just imagine the op lifting these confused frail women outta their wheel chairs saying "ye,re coming with me"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

This thread is still going!
    Quick, someone bury a safe or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

So a cradle snatcher is someone that does young ones, so what is the opposite that we can apply to FT ?

- Best before date dater?

- geriatric jockey ?

- Bingo player bonker?

:P
    Tomb Raider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

This is better than the safe thread.

No way.

Firstly, nobody wants pictures.

Secondly, the OP already got into the rusty old box.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

I suppose the next best boast to granny fanny is someone to say" I'm riding dead people".
    Hey OP do they shout bingo when they come.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Hmm, Senta Berger... I think I'd probably be tempted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Does anyone else find the whole sordid thing very sad? These women are risking their health by having unprotected sex with a gigolo. They may not have any respect for themselves but I think you owe it to them to protect them. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Tomb Raider

HAHA now THAT! was brilliant. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Does anyone else find the whole sordid thing very sad? These women are risking their health by having unprotected sex with a gigolo. They may not have any respect for themselves but I think you owe it to them to protect them. :(

Harsh. Harsh but fair :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭fortuneteller

stoneill wrote: »
    Each to their own - if fortuneteller want to do the older women, let him be, no harm to anyone.
    And he's getting the Nat King Cole on a regular basis.
    Let's see how you all feel when you are in your 60's and 70's. You may be old, but your not ready to die.

well said that person!;)

• Advertisement

What's the kinkiest thing you've been asked to do by an older lady?

One 72 year old insisted in wearing her knee high black boots boots,while been taken on the couch beside a picture of her kids, all of which are older than me ;)

danslevent wrote: »
    Fortune teller you never answered my question about a lover passing away. I wasn't making a joke and being like "during sex hahah" I meant genuinely, have they? And if so, how have you felt? I'm just curious! It must be weird knowing that death really is their next big milestone in their life, other than your visits of course ;) :P

we all pass away, its part of life i've lost only 1 so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

well there is a possible angle on this, one day he can say he ****ed someone to death, and mean it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

we all pass away, its part of life i've lost only 1 so far

shes probably wandering aimlessly through fields somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

I'm 46 and for the last number of years i have been having sexual relations with a number of older women...By this i mean women as old as 74...Just wondered is this a new trend or am i on my own here...either way i don't mind...:)

Op, this must be your idea of heaven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

One 72 year old insisted in wearing her knee high black boots boots,while been taken on the couch beside a picture of her kids, all of which are older than me ;)

Thanks for replying.... I guess.....=|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

:eek: Oh why can't I stop reading...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭books4sale

AhahahAHHHAAHAAHA! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭Dejvice

I guess fortunteller is simply a wind up merchant........not because he/she/it is into older women but more like he/she/it gets a kick out of people replying to his thread. He/she/it is a voyeur and likes the attention and reading about other peoples experience and what people think of him/her/it and his non existant fetish.

I refer to 'him'/'her'/'it' because most likely what lies beneath the OP is a cross dresser.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Dejvice wrote: »
    I guess fortunteller is simply a wind up merchant........not because he/she/it is into older women but more like he/she/it gets a kick out of people replying to his thread. He/she/it is a voyeur and likes the attention and reading about other peoples experience and what people think of him/her/it and his non existant fetish.

I refer to 'him'/'her'/'it' because most likely what lies beneath the OP is a cross dresser.

I dunno....I saw him ride my granny. She couldn't walk afterwards. Mind you, she couldn't walk before hand either. Just spends her time rolling around trying to pull 40 odd year olds.

I dunno....I saw him ride my granny. She couldn't walk afterwards. Mind you, she couldn't walk before hand either. Just spends her time rolling around trying to pull 40 odd year olds.

Good for you, amazing, you must be really proud you saw it and then write about it. No end to artificial intelligence......is their.

Good for you, amazing, you must be really proud you saw it and then write about it. No end to artificial intelligence......is their.

You seem to have an abundance of intelligence anyway, good for you buddy!

Enjoy the internet....plenty of interesting sites out there for ya!

You seem to have an abundance of intelligence anyway, good for you buddy!

Enjoy the internet....plenty of interesting sites out there for ya!

That is so kind. Your kindness amazes me. Really, it does.
    With 8000posts in cc 4 years you must be so experienced using the Internet. Again, thanks for the tip about so many interesting sites.......do you have a few suggestions what sites I could visit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

That is so kind. Your kindness amazes me. Really, it does.
    With 8000posts in cc 4 years you must be so experienced using the Internet. Again, thanks for the tip about so many interesting sites.......do you have a few suggestions what sites I could visit?

Why thank you, we are a kind bunch here in AH.

I take immense enjoyment at your easily amazed nature. Make sure you visit "Cool vids, pics & links"......plenty there to keep you amused.

I am very experienced at using the internet.

Why thank you, we are a kind bunch here in AH.

I take immense enjoyment at your easily amazed nature. Make sure you visit "Cool vids, pics & links"......plenty there to keep you amused.

I am very experienced at using the internet.

The "Cool vids, pics & links" is that based on your infinite experience using it? What experience you have...amazing...the mind boggles at the thought.

The "Cool vids, pics & links" is that based on your infinite experience using it? What experience you have...amazing...the mind boggles at the thought.

Yes...amazing...

Yes...amazing...

No more 'experience' to share with us minions?

• Advertisement

No more 'experience' to share with us minions?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

If it's true, they're - very much - grown women though. They have a say in the matter too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm 46 and for the last number of years i have been having sexual relations with a number of older women...By this i mean women as old as 74...Just wondered is this a new trend or am i on my own here...either way i don't mind...:)
    That's soooo gross dude!
    The thought of a 46 year old having sex is just....ugh!

Madam_X wrote: »
    If it's true, they're - very much - grown women though. They have a say in the matter too.
    But they're obviously not saying it. They're so desperate for attention that they'll take the risk of unprotected sex.

But they're obviously not saying it. They're so desperate for attention that they'll take the risk of unprotected sex.

They are in their 70's....that's probably the least of their worries!

They are in their 70's....that's probably the least of their worries!

Er, STDs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

Er, STDs?

I think Praetorian is trying to say they're more worried about the Grim Reaper than a dose of the clap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Jaysus I hope the OP doesn't do the meals on wheels deliveries.

"Would ya like a birra sausage with ya mash luv?"

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

You don't know that. More likely FT is being taking advantage of by all these horny granny's, he'll probably pop his clogs before any of them, running himself ragged trying to keep them all happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Older women are generally much more confident and content with their sexuality than younger girls in my experience - although I'm talking about any woman over 30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Pug160 wrote: »
    Older women are generally much more confident and content with their sexuality than younger girls in my experience - although I'm talking about any woman over 30.

Might have been true in the past but I don't think so now, obviously everyone is different and some people will be like that but an awful lot of girls under 25 these days are very comfortable with their sexuality.

EDIT: Enough of the serious talk, can we get back to the sordid details please?

• Advertisement

Had one over today she is 69, husband dead 7 years..Hadn't seen her since before christmas as she was visiting her kids in canada...or so she said..Well she arrived at mine today off the train,...free pass of course and she is carrying a bag...A present for moi...i exclaimed..smiling.. ;0

YES A BIG BOTTLE OF jACK DANIELS!

Took her home..heat on , music on, bed warm,,but i didn't make it that far
    she started blowing me in the kitchen, so the Dinner table is as far as i got.!
    she exploded after only a few shunts...god...i thought this is an easy gig..
    Toe in and Tongue out ..:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Er, STDs?

Er...medical card?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Had one over today she is 69, husband dead 7 years..Hadn't seen her since before christmas as she was visiting her kids in canada...or so she said..Well she arrived at mine today off the train,...free pass of course and she is carrying a bag...A present for moi...i exclaimed..smiling.. ;0

Nice work FT !
    Did you have dessert afterwards :D

Yes but it was in the chineese later tonight..I packed her off on the 2.30 train...She just text me..she wants to come again tomorrow...Phew!
    May have to take a lad on if this keeps up,as i have another regular booked...:(

Do ya ever have a bit of foreplay?

Like, join the liver spots. Im sure there are some cool shapes to be made. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

What happened did she sh*t herself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Yes but it was in the chineese later tonight..I packed her off on the 2.30 train...She just text me..she wants to come again tomorrow...Phew!
    May have to take a lad on if this keeps up,as i have another regular booked...:(

Sorry no can do, out of my age limit, any young ones to spare let me know, hate to leave a Lad hanging:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Make it stop please........

This thread would be better with a scoring system.

OP could post a pic of his conquest of the day and rate her out of 10 in an elaborate "Inbetweeners" manner.

This thread would be better with a scoring system.

OP could post a pic of his conquest of the day and rate her out of 10 in an elaborate "Inbetweeners" manner.

My dolls only perform for the SILVER screen...:D
    No pictures

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement