Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Older Women.

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

My dolls only perform for the SILVER screen...:D
    No pictures

Sexy sketches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Yes but it was in the chineese later tonight(

Did you order the 69?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭fortuneteller

Steve O wrote: »
    Did you order the 69?

No it comes as standard in most models ..these days....most;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lilyrose22

There's no way that all this is true.. He's full of bull. Feel sick thinkin about it!!! Gross..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Lads,
    Did ye hear about the ninety year old prostitute in the pub......she sat on a bar stool and sank to the floor!! (Boom Boom)

lilyrose22 wrote: »
    There's no way that all this is true.. He's full of bull. Feel sick thinkin about it!!! Gross..

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but you have ..by the sounds of it led a very sheltered life..it's all true...perhaps Afterhours on here is After your bedtime....:cool:

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but you have ..by the sounds of it led a very sheltered life..it's all true...perhaps Afterhours on here is After your bedtime....:cool:

Dude shut up!

Her name is LillyRose and she was born in 1922....you could defo do her!

Minister wrote: »
    Lads,
    Did ye hear about the ninety year old prostitute in the pub......she sat on a bar stool and sank to the floor!! (Boom Boom)

Thats not funny.....is it..???:confused:

Thats not funny.....is it..???:confused:

I don't get it anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I love older women but women like ari's wife from entourage kinda old, late 40s....had a music teacher in secondary school who looks exactly like her, the amount of fantasies I had about that women..left secondary bout 5 years ago and seen her the other day walking about town pushin a shopping trolley...safe to say even my nipples went hard

Sirsok wrote: »
    I love older women but women like ari's wife from entourage kinda old, late 40s....had a music teacher in secondary school who looks exactly like her, the amount of fantasies I had about that women..left secondary bout 5 years ago and seen her the other day walking about town pushin a shopping trolley...safe to say even my nipples went hard

Does she play the flute or diddle the fiddle?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lilyrose22

Sheltered life?! I think not..
    You clearly have and you're also clearly very bored and lonely to be letting your imagination run wild on ya.. Bubye :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Does she play the flute or diddle the fiddle?
    I wish :( she could just play a piano.....

Someone in the school went through the trouble of shaping a dildo out of wood and screwing it to her chair one time....she never used it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I'm 46 and for the last number of years i have been having sexual relations with a number of older women...By this i mean women as old as 74...Just wondered is this a new trend or am i on my own here...either way i don't mind...:)

:eek:

lilyrose22 wrote: »
    Sheltered life?! I think not..
    You clearly have and you're also clearly very bored and lonely to be letting your imagination run wild on ya.. Bubye :-)[/QUOTE

You are the kind of annoying spa..that ruin a good laugh...Run Along now:rolleyes:

I won't tell you twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Jaysus Fortune, are you still trolling? You must have the plug pulled off yourself at this stage.

johnayo wrote: »
    Jaysus Fortune, are you still trolling? You must have the plug pulled off yourself at this stage.

lol..jasus ..another SPA... IT MUST BE AFTER MIDNIGHT..
    were loosing focus here,... Anyone not interested in older women...Please...Go To Bed!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

What would you do if one of them moved off the earth while you were making it move for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

lol..jasus ..another SPA... IT MUST BE AFTER MIDNIGHT..
    were loosing focus here,... Anyone not interested in older women...Please...Go To Bed!:D

Any older women...Please....Get into bed(wink wink)

What would you do if one of them moved off the earth while you were making it move for them?

To be honest..As this is not a joke thread..and i'm doing nothing illegal...that i know of ...i'd probably do the same as you would ...The best you can under the circumstances...Tossers can leave now because im not getting into your small little worlds...sorted Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

To be honest..As this is not a joke thread..and i'm doing nothing illegal...that i know of ...i'd probably do the same as you would ...The best you can under the circumstances...Tossers can leave now because im not getting into your small little worlds...sorted Thanks!

I'm not taking the p**s, I'm just curious as to whether you would surely not have thought about such an event happening and the after effects on what we will call your regular life (when you are not seeing older women, work etc). Would you have ever though of this and have a plan to leave your local community for fear of ridicule/being the subject of gossip? Just curious.

Then he'll change his name from The Fortuneteller to The Undertaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

when you get to my age you need a shovel to dig up an older woman !

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

So if this thread is to be believed by the time I hit 70, my lady garden will either all fall out or grow spuriously into a hedge, it will also widen immensely and simultaneously dry up. My teeth will all drop out, I will stop washing down there and the quickest way to show someone my tits will be to lift the hem of my skirt. Sounds delightful - I can't wait. Kill me now - for the only chance I've got of receiving any carnal pleasure in my golden years is from "sic fuks" like FT. My husband will be long gone by then, what with him being a lot older than me! Is that irony or just mis-fortune and bad planning on my part. FT you'll be way past it by then, but get your son to PM me when he's 46. The apple never falls too far from the tree.!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

So if this thread is to be believed by the time I hit 70, my lady garden will either all fall out or grow spuriously into a hedge, it will also widen immensely and simultaneously dry up. My teeth will all drop out, I will stop washing down there and the quickest way to show someone my tits will be to lift the hem of my skirt. Sounds delightful - I can't wait. Kill me now - for the only chance I've got of receiving any carnal pleasure in my golden years is from "sic fuks" like FT. My husband will be long gone by then, what with him being a lot older than me! Is that irony or just mis-fortune and bad planning on my part. FT you'll be way past it by then, but get your son to PM me when he's 46. The apple never falls too far from the tree.!!!

it doesn't matter, cos if you do get a bit of action, you'll drop dead during it :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 74 ✭✭Dejvice

Hmmmmm.....gets angry. Deluded voyeurism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Thank you so much for this thread, OP! Hilarious. 69 year olds wearing jeans? 74 year olds being referred to as girls! I cannot get enough! As for a lady in her 80's being on webcam, hahahaha. My grandad picked my phone up last week and said it was a "great, sturdy little mirror" because he saw his reflection in the screen.

Ha Ha...Very good Mrs robinson..very well written, I can sort you out with a private demo if you'd like to PM me with your details..;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

You know the way things start to shrivel up
    as people reach their twilight years, is it the same with the fun hole???

OP have you ever 'broken' any ofthese frail old grannies you be riding??

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Ha Ha...Very good Mrs robinson..very well written, I can sort you out with a private demo if you'd like to PM me with your details..;)

Oh I'm wayyyyy to young for you. I'm practically jail bait, at the tender age of 38.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I have dated women 10 years and even 16 years older then me. But 74? That's desperate times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Ew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Seems so that 74 years of age is the new Cougar age!

Oh I'm wayyyyy to young for you. I'm practically jail bait, at the tender age of 38.

i can do 38 its just a case of reversing the age in my mind:D

I have dated women 10 years and even 16 years older then me. But 74? That's desperate times.

74 is no different to 64, or 54, if the lady is in good shape;)

CJC999 wrote: »
    You know the way things start to shrivel up
    as people reach their twilight years, is it the same with the fun hole???

OP have you ever 'broken' any ofthese frail old grannies you be riding??
    None of them are frail old grannies, Have an 82 year old that does yoga, and set dancing twice a week she's fitter than i am, and class in the other department too..Dont see her as often as id like too alas she lives in bournemouth in the uk.She flies over a few times a year and im over there a bit too as one must travel to do this properly:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

We let this run way too long.

Thread close and op banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement