Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The teeny tiny things

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

When you wake up naturally from a sleep feeling refreshed and ready to get up and beat the evil alarm clock from waking you :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Just rediscovered a great album I forgot I'd bought on iTunes. Happy listening now :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The trophy description below from lego worlds made me laugh

59Sfe7529.png

Troublemaker Takedown
    Catch a Troublemaker

1f606.png

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

The first hint of sunshine, off out to the beach for fresh sea air

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

When you enter a Facebook competition by posting in the comments of a photo and your auntie who's well into her 70s also comments on the competition to say "Miamee, I hope you win xoxo" lol. So sweet :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

a nice cup of coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    a nice cup of coffee
    Paired with a good book.

Just remembered that I have a hairdressers appointment later and I have my tablet with me so I can read my book in peace while someone does nice things with my hair :D

Receiving Whatsapps with photos of my little nephew during the day brightens up my day every time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DeiseDoll

A favourite, long forgotten song popping up out of the blue on the radio

• Advertisement

Forgot to leave out the bin last night but got them out just in time this morning! Plus today looks like it's going to be a really nice day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Forgot to leave out the bin last night but got them out just in time this morning!
    Thanks for the reminder. Just got them out in time.

I was running for the bus yesterday and wasn't going to make it but a very kind man at the bus stop saw me and stuck his hand out to stop the bus - he was waiting for a different one. A lovely start to my Monday.

OH got some good news today - he's been waiting for this for ages and he deserves it so much :):)

There was a family sitting in front of me on the bus today, a couple, their two small kids and grandma. The kids, mother and grandmother were getting off at the same stop (for school I reckon) but the dad was staying on the bus. He got a kiss from his little girl and then his wife and gave the little boy a big hug and squeeze and was touching his little hand until he couldn't reach the boy any more, it was just so lovely to see. He shifted over to the window to look out at them getting off the bus then :)

miamee wrote: »
    There was a family sitting in front of me on the bus today, a couple, their two small kids and grandma. The kids, mother and grandmother were getting off at the same stop (for school I reckon) but the dad was staying on the bus. He got a kiss from his little girl and then his wife and gave the little boy a big hug and squeeze and was touching his little hand until he couldn't reach the boy any more, it was just so lovely to see. He shifted over to the window to look out at them getting off the bus then :)

Reminds me, I was at a friend's house for a christening and there were loads of people and family there.

She had chairs in a half circle around the kitchen where everyone was sitting. One of the nephews who was 2, was going home with his mam and his mam said he should go to give his aunt a kiss goodbye. He walked over and just leaned his forehead out for a kiss goodbye from every person one by one! Took about 10 minutes :)

Just remembered it is actually Friday :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 coffeeDogsSea

I was late to last night's tap class, so I was putting my shoes on while little girls were getting ready to go home after ballet. My teacher put on Christmas carols for us to dance to, and a couple of the little girls started to sing along. It was adorable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

a (normally serious) lad smiled at me and said hi... during a solemn communion today.

Getting your nails done on Blue Monday (no, they're not blue :) )

• Advertisement

I bought two little bunches of daffodils today for Daffodil Day; they are sitting in a glass on my desk and every now and again I get the smell from them and it makes me smile :)

Brightly blooming daffodils and red tulips along my walk to the bus stop today

Having a snuggly, fluffy cardigan in the office for days when it gets a bit chilly - so cosy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Finding wild violets smiling from every grassy bank and edge here. and gorse as bright as sunshine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Spring lambs in the fields. They do be leaping around and playing, very frisky :)

L%C3%B6mb.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

473991.jpg

Swimming in the sea - did it for the first time in a very long time yesterday. It was freezing but such a nice thing to do :)

Finding a book I want to read in a second hand shop for €4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sophia S.

I put up a fence so the deer couldn't keep eating my flowers and garden plants. It makes me happy when I see them walking by on the other side of the fence...far, far away from my vegetables. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

watching the sunflower plants grown from seed growing taller almost as I watch... Up and away!

Advertisement