Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PKM is in the stocks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

If you had two weeks to do anything you wanted what would you do? Money no object if needs be.

What got you into tats?

Any piercings?

What was life like before fire was invented? Bit cold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Have you ever had any homosexual experiences? *you seem the type :p *

What is your most embarrassing sex story?

Why do you enjoy goading people so much? :p

If you could ban any reg of the T+P forum, who would it be and why (not a serious question, don't want anyone getting into trouble!)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

binxeo wrote: »
    Whats the one thing in life you regret NOT doing???

Don't know...nothing I can think of. Maybe getting into bikes sooner than I did??

If money was no object what would you love to do?

Move to the States, maybe Arizona/Utah/Colorado, live in a wooden shack and just buzz around on a bike in the sun. :D

Knowing the decisions you have made in life have brought you to where you are now if you could would you undo any thing?

Yeah, would never have gotten married at 24 to a money-grabbing arsehole! :pac:
    Orim wrote: »
    If you had two weeks to do anything you wanted what would you do? Money no object if needs be.

See answer above, instead of moving to the States, just go on a holiday and ride around for 2 weeks in guaranteed sunshine.

What got you into tats?

My uncle has tatts, I remember asking him about them when I was about 8 or 9 and I always admired them. I told him when I grow up I'm gonna be like him and have tattoos! :D

Any piercings?

Just the two. My left ear and my right eyebrow. Wouldn't mind getting another one or two...just not sure where. Maybe my lip and other ear.

What was life like before fire was invented? Bit cold?

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Funny fucker ain't ya?! :P :pac:

Cheers folks.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Have you ever had any homosexual experiences? *you seem the type :p *

What??? :eek: STFU!! I do not!! And no, I haven't! :P I do however have a gay friend who frequently comments on how good I smell or how good a certain t-shirt looks on me etc. but that's it.

What is your most embarrassing sex story?

None TBH, except for the story I told about my work colleague's mum.

Why do you enjoy goading people so much? :p

Don't know what you're talking about. I don't do that. innocent_smiley_emoticon.gif

If you could ban any reg of the T+P forum, who would it be and why (not a serious question, don't want anyone getting into trouble!)?

TBH, nobody! There are a couple of dicks on other forums I frequent on Boards, but the T&P crew are all sound, surprisingly so! Everyone is so nice. (except that Marty fella, something dodgy about that lad! LOL)

Thanks Lyn. Hope the answers are somewhat satisfactory. :D

Thanks Lyn. Hope the answers are somewhat satisfactory. :D

You're right about Marty. :D

Lovely answers, you really know how to evade a question when you want to. It's proving difficult to embarrass you!

Most ridiculous thing you've done while drunk?

Why is your username PleaseKillMe?

Daddy or chips?

• Advertisement

You're right about Marty. :D

I KNEW IT!! :pac:

Lovely answers, you really know how to evade a question when you want to. It's proving difficult to embarrass you!

:D :P

Most ridiculous thing you've done while drunk?

Oh God...so, so, so many!!! Once, because I was frustrated at not being able to get home from a night out, I took it out on somebody's window boxes. Not realising they were bolted down, I yanked hard (snigger) and stumbled backwards into the middle of the road. :(

Another time (while working in Basingstoke) my buddy and I were hammered, got separated from the rest of the group and decided to walk back to the hotel. We didn't know where we were going and came across a dual carraigeway, so followed it not knowing we were heading to Reading (WAY the wrong way). Anyhoo, for no particular reason, we both walked into the road, dropped our jeans and boxers, and lay face down in the middle of the lanes!! :rolleyes: :o We got a stern warning by some rather large English policemen. :D

So many more I could fill a book, but I won't bore ye! hahaha

Why is your username PleaseKillMe?

When I signed up a couple of years ago, I was going through a really hard time. So many things I wouldn't even know where to start. The username came from basically the only thought going through my head every day. :(

Daddy or chips?

Que? Sorry, I don't understand.
    :o

How 'bout them apples?? LOL

How 'bout them apples?? LOL

That username part made me sad. :( I'm really glad that you seem to be a lot happier now! Drunk story nearly made me pee myself from laughing. :pac:

The daddy or chips thing is from a TV ad. :p Learn 2 television.

That username part made me sad. :( I'm really glad that you seem to be a lot happier now! Drunk story nearly made me pee myself from laughing. :pac:

Ah give him a chance, can't be having with these new fangled inventions :P

I've ended up in the motorbikes forum every so often and I see people talking about filtering, which I assume is moving up the line of traffic. But then I see people talking about gobshítes moving up the line or similar. Care to explain? Is people doing it wrong or what's the story?

That username part made me sad. :( I'm really glad that you seem to be a lot happier now!

Sorry, wasn't trying to make you sad. Thanks though. :)
    Drunk story nearly made me pee myself from laughing. :pac:

LOL - ah good. See? This is how (as per a previous question) herself "puts up with me", I tell her lots of stories like that. She has had numerous liquids come out her nose! :D

Ah ok....still means nothing! :confused: Sorry.

She has had numerous liquids come out her nose!

Jaysus, let's keep this PG mate! And aim better next time! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ah ok....still means nothing! :confused: Sorry.

This will explain all

Ah give him a chance, can't be having with these new fangled inventions :P

surprise-male-shock-stun-smiley-emoticon-000284-design.gifbollix ya!! :P
    I've ended up in the motorbikes forum every so often and I see people talking about filtering, which I assume is moving up the line of traffic. But then I see people talking about gobshítes moving up the line or similar. Care to explain? Is people doing it wrong or what's the story?

Ah yes, the age old "should you/shouldn't you" filtering discussion. Filtering is making your way through traffic that is at a standstill or moving slowly. Some people (including myself) filter. Some faster than others. As far as I'm concerned, it's why one buys a bike...to beat traffic. But there are knobends who say you shouldn't filter cos you're a danger to yourself and others. Pish-posh!! :rolleyes:

Jaysus, let's keep this PG mate! And aim better next time! :pac:

FFS! Smartarse! I meant Coke, tea, coffee...whatever she happened to be drinking at the time of uncontrollable laughter! :P Good God woman!!

FFS! Smartarse! I meant Coke, tea, coffee...whatever she happened to be drinking at the time of uncontrollable laughter! :P Good God woman!!

Told you I'd get my revenge in here! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

you really know how to evade a question when you want to.

This is only the half of it....you have no idea...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Lest see, do you have a favourite beer or do you just take whats going?

Do you have any particular favourite roads/routes to travel on with the bike?

And seeing as you seem to be good at dodging questions have you ever considered a career in politics? :P

binxeo wrote: »
    This is only the half of it....you have no idea...lol

Oi...STFU! :D
    P_1 wrote: »
    Lest see, do you have a favourite beer or do you just take whats going?

Depends where I am/who I'm with. I drink Heineken or Guinness. When it's time to change, I switch to Southern Comfort & Red Bull or JD and Coke.

Do you have any particular favourite roads/routes to travel on with the bike?

Yep, the N52 rocks. From Mullingar to DUndalk and then up to Carlingford. Great roads! And the Ring of Kerry is a great road too.

And seeing as you seem to be good at dodging questions have you ever considered a career in politics? :P

I don't dodge questions. I choose what I want to answer carefully. :P :pac: As for politics - nah, I hate politics and bull****.

Thanks man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I dont like the way I got dragged into this thread I'm a perfectly upstanding member of society ill you lot know :cool:.

Speaking of which have you ever been arrested?

If someone put a gun to you head and said you have to do the deed with Brian Cowen or die which would you choose?

Have you got any phobias?

I dont like the way I got dragged into this thread I'm a perfectly upstanding member of society ill you lot know :cool:.

Pffft! yeah right!! :p

Speaking of which have you ever been arrested?

Em, not exactly. I have had a warrant out for my arrest for non-appearance in court, but I actually was in court, just didn't hear my name being called. Have had plenty of run-ins with the law though, mainly for speeding and a couple of times for giving lads a hiding. Never been carted away in cuffs though.

If someone put a gun to you head and said you have to do the deed with Brian Cowen or die which would you choose?

Pull the trigger my good man, and don't miss!!!

Have you got any phobias?

None that I'm aware of. At least I haven't come across anything yet that scares me but there just might be something out there.

Fank you wery muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

What is your guilty pleasure in music? And have you ever gone to a concert of said music?

Ever gone horse riding? Does it compare to bikes :)

Do you read? If so, any favourite authors/genre?

Favourite holiday?

Do you watch cartoons? What's your favourite excluding South Park/American Dad/Family Guy etc.

If you were an animal what would you be and why?

What is the meaning of life?!?

• Advertisement

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    What is your guilty pleasure in music? And have you ever gone to a concert of said music?

Don't know if I'd call it a guilty pleasure, but I love anything with good guitars. One of my favourite guitarists is Jeff Waters from Annihilator (80's/90's metal band) They were supporting Judas Priest many years ago. My mates and I bought tickets, went to see Annihilator and left when they finished. Didn't even bother staying to see the headline act! :pac:

Also by complete contrast, I love Phantom of the Opera and went to see it in Her Majesty's Theatre in London. But don't tell anyone. Shhhh. LOL

Ever gone horse riding? Does it compare to bikes :)

Yeah, I've done it numerous times. Most recently was in Markree Castle in Sligo. I really like it actually. As for how it compares, well I'd rather the bikes! Horses are cool and all but they have a mind of their own. With a bike - I'm in control.

Do you read? If so, any favourite authors/genre?

No, I don't read at all. Never had an interest. Although recently I read a book someone gave me ages ago. It was Clive Barker's Hellbound Heart. (the Hellraiser movies were based on it) and I have to say it wasn't bad.

Favourite holiday?

A few years ago when I had money, I went to the States every year for holidays. After a few years in a row of going to Florida, I decided to go to LA for 3 weeks for a change. Hollywood itself is a shithole, but LA in general is pretty ok.

Do you watch cartoons? What's your favourite excluding South Park/American Dad/Family Guy etc.

I like the "old style" cartoons. I LOVE the older Hanna-Barbera Tom & Jerry cartoons, but my all time favourite is Foghorn Leghorn. Also, I don't watch American Dad, Family Guy and South Park. Just the Simpsons - who rock! :D

If you were an animal what would you be and why?

Oh...a toughie. Probably a lion. They're a majestic animal, strong, powerful and sleep lots. :)

What is the meaning of life?!?

Depends on how you look at it. You can see life as a series of challenges which test your strength and resolve. Challenges to make you stronger. The best way I think of it is to use a quote from a movie...

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody!"

Thanks Foxy, hope my answers are ok. :)

What movie is that quote from?

What movie is that quote from?

Dude, you disappoint me! :P :pac:

I've never seen that one :o

BUT... If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

I've never seen that one :o

BUT... If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

LMFAO!!!!

Was metal something you were always into?

What was it like growing up with metal? Did it creep in or was it more of BOOM! Sabbath! BOOM! Kill em All! etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

In Sligo and never dropped a line :( devestated!!

Also PM'd you

Was metal something you were always into?

No, I was originally into SKA. (Madness, The Specials, The Beat etc.) and in 1986/1987 I slowly switched to rock/metal.

What was it like growing up with metal? Did it creep in or was it more of BOOM! Sabbath! BOOM! Kill em All! etc etc

It was pretty good actually because metal was pretty big in the late 80's and there was constant gigs. Lost count of how many times I've seen Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden etc. And the gang of lads I knocked around with were all into different bands so we were always introducing each other to new stuff.
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    In Sligo and never dropped a line :( devestated!!

Also PM'd you

LOL - sorry. I know it's no excuse, but I didn't know ya! :pac:

PM received and replied to. Thanks.

Love a bit of ska. Meant to go to bed but now I'm off to listen to a load of ska. Hope you're happy :P

I saw madness a couple of years ago. Fantastic gig. Fairly big rock crowd but there was "pits" opening up all over the place with people just dancing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Was out up at home a couple of weeks ago for my sisters birthday, and after the band had finished playing, they stuck some music on, and myself and my brother ended up dancing around like feckin loons to "Baggy Trousers" :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement