Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Higher Level Irish Mock and Exam 2013

• 25-02-2013 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi all, I am a mature sctudent studying Irish at home for the LC in June (whilst also studying a degree...crazy I know). Just wondering if anyone would be so greatful to post up what roughly came up on the mock paper?? Please??

Also if anyone has any tips from school. I know this is the second year of the new syllabus but do you reckon the story and poem that came up last year will not come up this year?? It's a tough one... Is it true that instead of a choice of 3 essays, we will now have a choice of 5???? I have so much work to do.. Any tips on the essays?? I have found some essays on the internet and I have translated them. I just need to bulk them up with phrases.. I hope this will help me.. I am hoping to do Primary teaching..:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭jessiblah

On my paper 1 was an essay about the importance of art today, and how emigration is a solution to the recession. I can't remember any other titles though. There will still only be a choice of three essays as far as I know?

Then in Paper 2, we got a question on the traits of folklore in Oisin, Mo Ghra Sa and the characters in an Triail, and it was something about their Christianity..

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭stew.z.ger

Thank You jessiblah =)

Advertisement