Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have a friends wedding to cover this Friday and....

• 25-02-2013 1:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

I started thinking about memory cards, I have not changed mine in about 3-4 years and own 2 Sandisk CF Extreme III 30mb/s 16gb cards.
    I notice on sites that Sandisk CF Extreme 60MB/s 16GB Cards (UDMA) seem the logical update to mine If required, my question is do I really need to update? I just do single shots and not burst mode and for 100 euros is it in my interests to update?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I started thinking about memory cards, I have not changed mine in about 3-4 years and own 2 Sandisk CF Extreme III 30mb/s 16gb cards.
    I notice on sites that Sandisk CF Extreme 60MB/s 16GB Cards (UDMA) seem the logical update to mine If required, my question is do I really need to update? I just do single shots and not burst mode and for 100 euros is it in my interests to update?

You don't need to :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Ya the more I read online the more I came to that conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Logie-1

How did the wedding go?

Can you share any photos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Wedding was better then previous few but I realised and appreciate how much a wedding pro does, at this time and moment I can't share.

Advertisement