Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearing about course

Options
  • 25-02-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

When can we expect to hear anything about whether we have been accepted on our course (specifically DCU)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

As far as I know. You may be called be called for an interview sometime around April or May. You should find out if you were succesful sometime between after the interview and July.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mirekb

Thanks - the wait is killing me!

mirekb wrote: »
    Thanks - the wait is killing me!
    Me too. I was unsuccessful last year. I'm doing a fetac level 5 this year. I have no idea if that will strengthen my application enough to get in this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mirekb

I'm sure it has to count in your favour! I've no qualifications at all, but loads of experience in the field I want so am hoping that will get me through. I think if I manage to get an interview then I'll be ok.

Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

In the case of anyone heading to UCD, and I imagine the other colleges that participate in MSAP, you'll be contacted in May by UCD itself about the success of your application, and a formal offer following in July via CAO.

• Advertisement

mirekb wrote: »
    I'm sure it has to count in your favour! I've no qualifications at all, but loads of experience in the field I want so am hoping that will get me through. I think if I manage to get an interview then I'll be ok.

Good luck!!
    You probably will get an interview. My application was pretty weak and I got called to an interview. Good luck to you too!

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    In the case of anyone heading to UCD, and I imagine the other colleges that participate in MSAP, you'll be contacted in May by UCD itself about the success of your application, and a formal offer following in July via CAO.
    That's good to know. I also applied to UCD.

Advertisement