Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer in Toronto

Options
  • 25-02-2013 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

How's it going?

I was wondering if there were any people in Toronto interested in entering a soccer team into one of the leagues here?

If we had enough people we could do 11 a-side or 6 a-side if we don't have enough. 11 a-side won't start until the weather clears up but we could get indoor games going before then.

Would be a good way to meet new people and should be a great laugh.

Skill level/fitness not important. Drop a message here if you're interested and I'll pm you with my email and we can get the ball rolling (pun intended).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

Agro Head wrote: »
    How's it going?

I was wondering if there were any people in Toronto interested in entering a soccer team into one of the leagues here?

If we had enough people we could do 11 a-side or 6 a-side if we don't have enough. 11 a-side won't start until the weather clears up but we could get indoor games going before then.

Would be a good way to meet new people and should be a great laugh.

Skill level/fitness not important. Drop a message here if you're interested and I'll pm you with my email and we can get the ball rolling (pun intended).

Tumbleweed.........

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Even though i rarely play soccer , id love to do it when i get over (not for another year though) . Would help me get fit and if wasnt to competitive could be good fun . Hopefully you get it up and running

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

http://www.torontoirishfootball.com/

I know a couple of people who play on this team. Its a pretty high level though

• Registered Users Posts: 18 oreilly09

definitely keen lad............play indoor a couple times p/w here at the moment........would be a good way of sweating the pints out .......not out til the start of june but would be great if you let me know if anything develops- cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

if anyone is interested in joining a competitive club give me a shout.
    we're currently looking for new players and coaches.
    or if you are interested in getting involved with the club in any way, just let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

if anyone is interested in joining a competitive club give me a shout.
    we're currently looking for new players and coaches.
    or if you are interested in getting involved with the club in any way, just let me know.

outdoor soccer season will be starting soon so if anyone is interested in getting involved this year, please get in touch.

Advertisement