Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XNA Game

Options
  • 25-02-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

I having been playing around with XNA and TDD in C#. Two items that I wanted to use and it turns out two items that are difficult to make working together.

The long and the short of it, I have the begining of a game, the engine is written and the game is in place (something like Tetris), but needs a lot of polish to finish it.

Such as :

Menu screens
    Sound effects and music.
    Animation
    Block variation (just varying colours at the moment)
    Scoreboards
    etc

Is there somewhere I can put this game with the hope that other developers would pick it up and use it for thier own needs ? There is only maybe 10 hours work there, but it would love to see someone take it further and use what I have started (and ideally be able to see the end result).

Any ideas ?

Comments

Advertisement