Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham Away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I would marry that young man........ I'd treat him well too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

No words can describe, you beautyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That was fantastic by Bale. He got up after being fouled, called for the ball, and did that. Brilliant. I think it also says a lot that he ran straight to AVB. Seems to have a really good relationship with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

holy ****ing **** we are witnessing god on the pitch. LEGEND!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

I love how he got up-ended by one of the west ham defenders, ref waives play on, Bale says fair enough gets the ball back and...wallop GOAL!!! :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

tom carroll comes on and look how things change ;)

On a more serious note, I have to wonder if AVB has told Ade to watch any old videos of himself, his reaction times are deplorable and for a team that plays as quickly as we do it's not at all acceptable. He was, however, great at holding up play at the end of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Unreal strike! just what was needed to put them mouthy hatchetmen in their place
    ..I dont know how Collins wasnt sent off..Ade was ****e his worst game all season

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Kiith wrote: »
    That was fantastic by Bale. He got up after being fouled, called for the ball, and did that. Brilliant. I think it also says a lot that he ran straight to AVB. Seems to have a really good relationship with him.

Yeah, did you see that. It was as if he knew that if we where going to win it, then it was up to him. I just knew by the way he demanded it back that something special was about to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

We had to fight hard for that, unbelievable tekkers from the Welshman! AVB seems to have brought the best out in him, pure class!

On another note, Siggy had a very positive effect on the team, great to see.

Bring on the Gooners!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

What would we do without Bale absolutely magnificent

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

what a player.desrved to win.bale superb

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Muhahahhahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Best since PG, different gravy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Genuinely speechless, still shaking covered in beer from throwing a bottle of beer in the air and I've lost my voice. Bring on Arsenal

COYS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Back pages of every newspaper tomorrow will have something along the lines of 'baled out' or 'One man team'.

Bale is fantastic at the moment and that goal was incredible but I would like to see a few other goalscorers aswell as Bale as its getting more and more irritating listening to the media and opposition fans put Spurs down constantly.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining and it shouldn't matter where the goals are coming from as long as we finish in the top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Sensational stuff,can't believe we won with another Bale wonder goal.fooking delighted,bring on the gooners.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

irishmover wrote: »
    Bale is fantastic at the moment and that goal was incredible but I would like to see a few other goalscorers aswell as Bale as its getting more and more irritating listening to the media and opposition fans put Spurs down constantly.

It's annoying, but it happens whenever a team has one outstanding player. Van Persie for Arsenal last year, Suarez for Liverpool this year etc... We've said the same about them at that time.

I do agree that more people need to start scoring though. But since we only have 1 striker, who's playing terribly, i guess we'll just have to settle with it being Bale for the time being.

Hippo head is saying Dembele should have been sent off.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tippspur wrote: »

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

He'll be gone in the summer, rumour has it he hates his manager, hates the club and the fans

982F7CA7-A2C8-45D8-8900-B673DB9C5BA4-4948-00000483312CFA2D_zpsaf0a0a26.jpg

P.S . . . Apparently they hate him too

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Oh yeah? he should have had a freekick before he was shown a yellow card, shit happens. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

For what? His yellow card challenge? Ha... No.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

we should have had 2 pens in lead up to siggy goal for handball and kick on Caulker,wouldnt like to depend on Carroll and Livermore for Sundays game,Parker is slow but positioning is good,needs to avoid rash challenges especially in our own box.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

The team set a new record tonight 8 away PL wins in one season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

BD-6em-CUAAoeS8.jpg:large

Some photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ha ha the blind fecker..Collins & Taylor at LEAST should have been sent off for consistent cynical fouls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Im still buzzing after that. We were by far and away the better team tonight. Makes it all the sweeter to do it with a goal like that in the last minute though.

Not sure how well this will go down but i thought walker was absolutely immense this evening. Parker and Ade not so much though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

I dont think i will ever forget that strike, Hoddle esque!. Parker was poor but actually showed an improvement over the last few games i thought. Ade also pants but did show some signs of life, denied a super header by a cracking save and held the ball up well at times, especially in the last few minutes.

The thing that really caught my attention last night was AVB standing on the sideline frantically waving the players forward with a few minutes to go, and we really went for it! In previous seasons you would expect us to wilt after going a goal down and being under pressure for a while.

What a goal, it actually took me back to sitting on the sitting room floor as a kid watching Glen Hoddle launch one into the top corner, loved the reaction too, credit to you Mr. AVB, credit to you.

Advertisement