Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still waiting on payment verification after almost a month

Options
  • 25-02-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Title says it all :( can anyone help or is anyone in the same situation?? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Yeah my mate is still waiting , although he was late paying, im sure youll hear soon;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

It's been like 30 days now, I hope someone from the IEC sees this and can help me out seeing as none of my 7-10 emails have been replied to. My WTN is 832 on the offchance that someone sees this and can help!!! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

It's been like 30 days now, I hope someone from the IEC sees this and can help me out seeing as none of my 7-10 emails have been replied to. My WTN is 832 on the offchance that someone sees this and can help!!! :(:(:(

My mate is still waiting too, he also has sent them numberous mails with no response. not sure what the delay is. At least your not the only one still waiting , really hope you guys hear soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

Silly question, but have you check with your bank to make sure the money didnt bounce back?

Doesnt make sense how your pending 30 days and people doing the english visa are onto stage 2 already. Common sense would be to clear the Irish ones first (providing the payments been made), then start clearing the english one.

Hope you get it sorted soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    My mate is still waiting too, he also has sent them numberous mails with no response. not sure what the delay is. At least your not the only one still waiting , really hope you guys hear soon:)

Thanks, I hope so too, at least your friend paid late though and therefore has some sort of explanation as to why his payment is delayed, a bit of comfort at least :)

Scruffy19 - the money is definitely gone from the account. My boyfriend paid for both of us from his account and we both submitted proof of payment the same way, he got verified within 24 hours and I am still waiting, lol. Ridiculous! And yeah it's so frustrating seeing other people move ahead so quickly with no explanation as to why I am still stuck at this elementary stage!!

Thanks for the good wishes and reassurance everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement