Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dressers Dublin 6 / 6W ?

Options
  • 25-02-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I've recently moved to the Dublin 6W area and am looking for a recommendation for a decent reliable hair dressers. I have long hair which needs a good cut & colour. I am getting married in August and will need a reliable hair dresser on the run-up to that too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Aristocats at the Kenilworth Crossroads have a brilliant colourist and cutter, she is also the Manager. Have been going there for the last 6 years after a hairdresser in Rathgar let me down very badly on the day of my daughter's FHC. I have over the years gone to all the top salons in Dublin city centre and can hand on heart recommend this one.

I have no personal or financial interest in the business by the way.

Advertisement