Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term Accumulator - Suggestions

Options
  • 25-02-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking at a mid term/long term bet with a decent return. At the minute, im thinking Everton to win the FA Cup/Mayo to win Connacht Championship/Shamrock Rovers to win Airtricity League. – combined odds of 29/1. (25eur returns 725eur)

The only one I have doubts about is Everton to win FA Cup, due to the form they have showed of late, plus ManU/Chelsea/City left. I feel Mayo at 11/10 and Shams at 13/8 are seriously good odds and would be fairly confident.

Just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions instead of Everton which would have odds of about 4/1 – Airtircity league wont be finished until end of Oct, so no problem if it’s a bet a few weeks/months away.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking at a mid term/long term bet with a decent return. At the minute, im thinking Everton to win the FA Cup/Mayo to win Connacht Championship/Shamrock Rovers to win Airtricity League. – combined odds of 29/1. (25eur returns 725eur)

The only one I have doubts about is Everton to win FA Cup, due to the form they have showed of late, plus ManU/Chelsea/City left. I feel Mayo at 11/10 and Shams at 13/8 are seriously good odds and would be fairly confident.

Just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions instead of Everton which would have odds of about 4/1 – Airtircity league wont be finished until end of Oct, so no problem if it’s a bet a few weeks/months away.

Thanks in advance

Real Madrid for Championd league (not a knee jerk, i fancied them from the start).

Mark Selby (i put him just ahead of neil robertson) for the snooker worlds in april and my biggest bet this year will be on tiger for the Masters in early april.

I can't see everton beating any of the 3 you have already mentioned in the FA cup.

Advertisement