Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Arcade Stick

Options
  • 25-02-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Guys. I've had this stick for a while now and don't use it all that much. afaik I have the box as well. It's un-modded and in mint condition.

Anybody interested ? I'm interested in most gaming (retro) stuff. Famicom and arcade PCBs especially right now.

Will post a pic later but its the exact same as this...
    P1010431_small.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Nice, I shall have a look when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

safetyboy wrote: »
    Nice, I shall have a look when I get home.

Do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are these the ones with Seimitsu parts? Google seems to think so anyway.

Think the joystick is a Seimitsu LS-32 but I've not opened it since I got it. I'll have a look tonight.

I have a boxed wonderswan here, a pocket neogeo with sonic and faselie! a spare copy of joystick gamers

8472037320_854a05dbb3.jpg

3.JPG

6.JPG

5.JPG

I'll keep rooting

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Jeebus when I saw "[TRADE] Mushihimesama Futari..." I thought someone was trading the PCB for a minute. :eek:

Cool looking stick.

@safetyboy: Is that magazine still available to buy do you know? Love to get a copy of that myself.

Magazine is lovely. I had a neo geo pocket before. Not really into mobile stuff right now.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Jeebus when I saw "[TRADE] Mushihimesama Futari..." I thought someone was trading the PCB for a minute. :eek:

Cool looking stick.

@safetyboy: Is that magazine still available to buy do you know? Love to get a copy of that myself.

I got them over at http://www.sk8tokyo.com/shmup/

Don't think they are in stock anymore.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

safetyboy wrote: »
    I got them over at http://www.sk8tokyo.com/shmup/

Don't think they are in stock anymore.

Yeah I PM'd Jeff, no joy. Sure if Brianon doesn't take it off you shoot me a PM and I will, cheers.

Advertisement