Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a housemate Dublin 3 from 1/3/13

Options
  • 25-02-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I am 35 years of age and i am a civil servant and a singer. I am into electronic music, movies and cooking. I live with two well behaved cats :)

I am looking for like-minded people to live with. I would like someone who doesn't mind having the odd bit of a session every now and then but doesn't want to go bananas in the house every weekend.

I generally keep quiet enough during the week as i work monday to friday. The bedroom on offer is a large double and i will send photos on request.

i don't smoke, but i don't mind if other people do.

So if this seems like something that you would be into and you want to live in a nice house with a friendly housemate, then let me know! thanks Deborah

Advertisement