Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Locking iphone5 camera?

• 25-02-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to lock the camera when the phone is not in use, can I remove the camera icon altogether when the phone is locked?

Work colleagues are having a great laugh taking hundreds of pictures any time I leave the phone unattended and its getting fairly annoying at this stage.

Failing that is there any way of deleting a whole bunch of photos instead of doing it one by one?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

From album, choose edit and select them all, then delete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭afatbollix

stick a passcode on it for the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

I looked for an option to delete the whle album but can't find it anywhere?

I have a code to unlock the phone but the camera is accesible without unlocking the phone, can I get rid of the camera icon from the lock screen?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Passcode doesn't work, and you cant disable it, you are stuck with it. Just don't leave your phone lying around where it can be messed with or stolen?

You can't delete the main camera roll, but within it hit edit type right and select multiple photos then delete, should only take seconds to delete them all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

email all the photos back to them individually too if you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

By Default you can only disable the camera in its entirety by using restrictions, but not just form Lock Screen

If your phone is jailbroken there are apps in Cydia which can remove it from the Lock screen.

Advertisement