Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Inch Nails Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Yeah it's an odd one. No announcement was made ,that I heard , about them cancelling. Pity, was looking forward to seeing them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Well worth the trek up!! Setlist was similar to that of festivals previous to the London show with a few changes here and there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just home , fcukin awesome show one of the best iv seen !!!! great set list but they left out reptile :( well worth the trek up

i thought the sound was a bit sh*t at the start :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Amazing show :D. In the airport now trying my best to hold myself together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

did anyone manage to get a setlist. or perhaps a photo of it?

• Advertisement

did anyone manage to get a setlist. or perhaps a photo of it?

Its on setlist.fm the place to go for all setlist needs...but here goes...

1. Copy of A
    2. Sanctified (reworked version)
    3. Came Back Haunted
    4. 1 mil
    5. March Of The Pigs
    6. Piggy
    7. The Frail
    8. The Wretched
    9. Terrible Lie
    10. Burn
    11. Closer
    12. Gave Up
    13. Help Me, I Am In Hell
    14. Me I'm Not
    15. Find My Way
    16. What If We Could? (Girl With...Soundtrack)
    17. The Way Out Is Through
    18. Wish
    19. Survivalism
    20. Only
    21. Hand That Feeds
    22. Head Like A Hole
    23. Hurt (Encore)

i didnt really like and so i watch you from afar ,i thought they were a bit gimmicky for some reason ,found their stuff abit repetitive

this was good

that muppet at screamed out during hurt was sh*t aswell

Ya ASIWYFA not my cuppa either great musicians no question the fact that its all instrumental did make it seem like twas one 40 minute song however
    A V A wrote: »
    that muppet at screamed out during hurt was sh*t aswell
    Embarrassing as were a few backs turned chattin durin songs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Amazing day and top quality gig, the lights for NIN was incredible, never have seen anything like it.

Went mental during ASIWYFA, was right down the front for them. They definitely left out a song or two that I expected them to play. Otherwise it was great.

Really enjoyed Little Matador, didn't know what to expect as it was only their third gig, but I could've listened to a lot more. Looking forward to hearing some recorded stuff.

Amazing day and top quality gig, the lights for NIN was incredible, never have seen anything like it.

Went mental during ASIWYFA, was right down the front for them. They definitely left out a song or two that I expected them to play. Otherwise it was great.

Really enjoyed Little Matador, didn't know what to expect as it was only their third gig, but I could've listened to a lot more. Looking forward to hearing some recorded stuff.

• Advertisement

Amazing show. Got a mosh pit going. And for the rest was hypnotized by the lights. Watched the shows on youtube but it did not compare to the real life spectacle. One of my favorite shows ever.

Playing Reading tonight so if you've BBC4 tune in soon as they are covering it.

i think its bbc 3 man

i think its bbc 3 man
    Whoops sorry it is think twas on 4 the other night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

From Trent Reznor on twitter:

"Should be an unusual show tonight at Reading......the lying promoter and the band following us (whoever the **** they are) ****ed us on our production."

From Jim Carroll OTR on twitter:

"FYI Festival Republic/Biffy Clyro RT @trent_reznor: lying promoter & band following us (whoever the **** they are) ****ed us on production"

"Should be an unusual show tonight at Reading......the lying promoter and the band following us (whoever the **** they are) ****ed us on our production."

"FYI Festival Republic/Biffy Clyro RT @trent_reznor: lying promoter & band following us (whoever the **** they are) ****ed us on production"

yeah i was wondering what that was about

Jesus thats a shame might not be covered by BBC then either

More than likely FR and BC interfered with NIN's light show, which is obviously a big part of their live act!

Jesus thats a shame might not be covered by BBC then either

Haven't heard the BBC say their name yet on coverage, have you ?

Might indicate they aren't showing them!

• Advertisement

Haven't heard the BBC say their name yet on coverage, have you ?

Might indicate they aren't showing them!
    No but on most tv listings they are mentioned bringing up menu though only lists Biffy at 23:15 for 90 mins

I don't think the headlining band would have too much say in this. Being the headliners they'll get far more production than a sub-headliner, even if it is integral to their show. Reeks of bitterness/anger!

Mushy wrote: »
    I don't think the headlining band would have too much say in this. Being the headliners they'll get far more production than a sub-headliner, even if it is integral to their show. Reeks of bitterness/anger!

From Trent Reznor?!

Surely not :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Did they have any problems in Leeds? or is it just reading?

Reading And Leeds Festival boss Melvin Benn has responded to Reznor's tweets, saying "The truth is there's no truth in the statement. The contract hasn't changed since they signed up to it." Asked if Reznor was perhaps feeling a bit sore about playing before a band he hadn't heard of, he said "I couldn't possibly comment."

Is HM streaming? Heard it was on iTunes, but it doesn't seem that way at the moment.

no, its only in the us, not available in europe :rolleyes: which is boll*x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Ive been listening to it all days folks..

Its absolutely amazing.

Wait till ye hear it.
    Highlights for me are
    Copy of A
    Running
    Find My Way
    All Time Low

Ive been listening to it all days folks..

Its absolutely amazing.

Wait till ye hear it.
    Highlights for me are
    Copy of A
    Running
    Find My Way
    All Time Low

im taking it that your in the states?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

this is just an excuse to make post 666 a metal one \m/ :) Anyway, would love to see NIN play live, but Trent Reznor only seems to like doing festivals. Sadly I ain't a festival guy :( Looking forward to hearing the new album :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

im taking it that your in the states?

No Carlow ;)
    and i obtained it another way.

Advertisement