Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Inch Nails Discussion.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lucky yew lol ;);)

No Carlow ;)
    and i obtained it another way.

i also should copped on a obtained it your way earlier ;)

this is just an excuse to make post 666 a metal one \m/ :)

the ****,are you on about ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Are they playing Dublin on this tour.

just giving it a quick run through and hesitation marks doesnt seem be as in your face like year zero or the slip , seems stripped back, not sure weather i like it or not but sure ill give it a few listens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

this is just an excuse to make post 666 a metal one \m/ :) Anyway, would love to see NIN play live, but Trent Reznor only seems to like doing festivals. Sadly I ain't a festival guy :( Looking forward to hearing the new album :)

It was a festival tour is all, dunno what you mean bout not being a festival guy but NIN in Belfast was essentially a stand alone show in an outdoor venue being part of a string of seperate shows organized by the same company at same venue.

Its rumored they're announcing UK dates for April 2014, weather that includes Dublin I wouldn't hold my breath but after the Belfast gig, I'd most likely be lookin to catch them again if it means a Ryanair across d pond I'll do that.

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Are they playing Dublin on this tour.

they have their north american tour till the end of november ,but no other dates atall have been announced for europe, id say details will be announced closer to xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don't know if any caught Zane Lowe's show on August 19th but he announced a NIN U.K tour for April '14 no specific dates confirmed yet

*I'd also imagine the U.K run would include an Irish show

but its all about who would book NIN tho, they havent done a stand alone show in ireland since 94 ,surely they'll have to play here!! i hope mcd or who ever books them!! iv seen them outdoor twice now and wouldnt mind seeing them indoor or a smaller venue!! where would suite them doe ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If they do a irish date i can see 1 or 2 nights in the Olympia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Listened to Hesitation Marks three times, and it's absolute brilliance :D

pre ordered the record :) still giving it a listen im not liking some of the new approached to production,its different , some of the sounds i dont like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭slave2thewage

Belfast was... eh. The show was great but the crowd was full of dickheads. Paris was LOVELY. Very relaxed and even Trent commented on it during the show.

Oh yeah, April: there was a leaked date for Madrid on April 18th a few months ago, so it's probably legit. Been told a Polish promotor's Facebook is heavily featuring NIN stuff, which is apparently something they do before announcing an act. And, finally, Trent said "See you next year" in Zurich.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Touring the US at the moment, stopped by the Jimmy Kimmel show stage for a few songs. Here's one:

Funky.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Belfast was... eh. The show was great but the crowd was full of dickheads.

Dickheads how?
    Unnecessarily rowdy etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

bnt wrote: »
    Touring the UK at the moment, stopped by the Jimmy Kimmel show stage for a few songs. Here's one:

Funky.

reminiscent of 80s Bowie. Like it a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

First european date of 2014 announced June 3rd Bologna, Italy...more please

the new visuals look class for the live show

i really hope i get to see them in an indoor venue

BZXvvd8CMAAbeO5.jpg:large

this looks like a hint to me, if dublin/ireland doesn't have a date , wont bee happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

UK tour just announced. Don't think Dublin is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Neither should it be ;)

Hopefully Ireland gets something from the European tour though, would defo go again.

http://t.co/UCwA9JroVJ UK tour promo poster

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

BZXvvd8CMAAbeO5.jpg:large

Can they say it any fcukin clearer that we won't be getting a date :mad::mad:

my bro thinks its trents way of fcukin with our heads lol but i think its **** but finny if he then adds a date with just the ireland map lol

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Lithium93_ wrote: »

now we have bad guy Trent. Looks like I'm going to London...

BZlYsEaCIAA4Hot.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Cause the UK aint in Europe

this is boll*x:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

To be fair a Spanish promoter leaked a date for a gig in Madrid a few months back. There was even an event page for it but that has since been removed... Anyway they said NIN were confirmed to play Madrid on April 18th, so it's possible there's two weeks worth of gigs prior to the these ones still to be announced.

Either way it's hilarious that every country besides Russia only gets 1 gig yet the UK gets 6...

• Advertisement

^^ good point its fcukin ridiculous !!!

Advertisement