Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House at the End of this Week

Options
  • 25-02-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hello Electric Ireland,

I'm moving house at the end of this week, what will I need to do to change my Details and give you a final reading of the last place?
    This is the first time i have ever done this so I've no idea what im doing :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Skyflyer,

No problem. :)

You can private message me the final reading (take it as close to the point of leaving as possible) and also private message me your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address (that you are leaving) in full as they appear on your account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account. I would also need to be advised of the move-out date, contact details of the landlord/lady/letting agency (re vacant premises - to prevent disconnection) and an address to send the final bill.

All the best,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Hi Una,

I will Pm you all the details tonight with the new meter number aswell and the serial number of it and the new address and such.
    Once you got all the information will you be able to switch the account or do i still need to call you guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Skyflyer,

Yes, we can do the move-in to the new address also - meter point reference number (MPRN), address, move-in date and move-in meter reading are all the requirements for this.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

PM send :D

Advertisement