Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books Unlimited

Options
  • 25-02-2013 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi, I ordered books from booksunlimited.ie on 17th of december and still haven't received them. I rang the contact phone number but no answer and I sent them an email asking for an update but no reply either. Just curious if anyone has had similar issues with them or any idea why its taking so long?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Decerto wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered books from booksunlimited.ie on 17th of december and still haven't received them. I rang the contact phone number but no answer and I sent them an email asking for an update but no reply either. Just curious if anyone has had similar issues with them or any idea why its taking so long?
    Might be worth googling and also look at this thread. Seem to be plenty of form.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056390681

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jaffajaffa

Decerto wrote: »
    Hi

I know this thread is old but I'm wondering if you ever got a reply from booksunlimited?

I ordered books in 2011, I received one book.I e-mailed them and also wrote to them however received no reply.

They still appear to be active online as I got a mail today updating me on reduced books.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

Ye I threatened them by email that if I don't get an update/refund I would be filling a fraud claim with my bank, they refunded my money about a week later after months of ignoring me/not answering the phone.

Thanks for the reply,I mailed the national consumer agency today.I think they are a <SNIP>, just really terrible service.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

jaffajaffa wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply,I mailed the national consumer agency today.I think they are a <SNIP>, just really terrible service.

If I were you I would just do what I did and get the book from somewhere else.

http://www.bookdepository.com/ is a really good site with free delivery and very good prices.

• Advertisement

Thank you it's just I was hoping to get my money back.

Advertisement