Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Video Card upgrade advice?

Options
  • 25-02-2013 4:51pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Only found out lately that my current GPU (GTX260) wont do Crysis 3 :( . Don't think it's a game I want to play on the console either. Due to this I think an update is on the cards.
    I am going to be buying a few components for another build off hardwareversand so links on there would be great :) . What I'm looking for:
    1920x1080 res. Med/High visuals in games (i.e: Crysis 3 and others).
    Would a budget of €130/140 be good? Preferably ATI also, think Nvidia have screwed me around enough with the whole 8 series debacle and lacking DX10 (think the ATIs at the time had DX11 :( ).
    Would this be much use? My overall system spec is pretty good as I only updated it before xmas, as you can see from my sig. Basically want a cheap but decent upgrade. :)

Nick
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement