Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify the make of this M4

• 25-02-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Right bought this a while ago and completely forgot the make of this. When you buy it, it is as seen however I have added a slightly longer barrel onto it.

So can anyone figure out what make this M4 is?

gunds.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Dboys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Aha, you're right. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Aha, you're right. Thank you.

No problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

not saying D-Boys is wrong but how long ago did you buy it? Dboys usually have trademarks on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

T4RGET wrote: »
    not saying D-Boys is wrong but how long ago did you buy it? Dboys usually have trademarks on them.
    About 2 years ago? Also how much are these worth do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Rob2593 wrote: »
    About 2 years ago? Also how much are these worth do you know?

did a quick search it probably is a Dboys, well you must have paid what 180-200 for it, two years ago? Couldn't really give you a price, it depends on condition but if i was selling one and it was 2 years old but in pretty good condition I'd be looking for something in the low 100's 130 or so, 150 at a real push

Advertisement