Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Heading West

• 25-02-2013 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/02/25/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix-heading-west
    Square Enix has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will be released in North America and Europe this autumn.

The game, which was first announced at last year's TGS, is set to bundle together the original Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, with trophy support for both.

While we don't have a firm release date, we do know that the game will be exclusively available on PlayStation 3. Rumours about the game heading to the West have been swirling since the voice actor for Roxas revealed he was back in the recording studio last month.

Awhhh yeah :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ah yes the series with far and away the worst storyline ever written by humanity (including twilight).

At least it wasn't too bad in the first one. I enjoyed this game on release but not sure how it will live up now considering the donald and goofy AI was shambolic and the camera was woeful. Not sure I'd want to go through it again but sure it could be a good place to start as long as they add gameplay improvements from the second game.

I heard Key Chain of memories is pretty woeful as well but a nice extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Doobs

Hopefully they will keep the original soundtrack, it was amazing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I only realised recently that the same girl did the Street Fighter 2 soundtrack.

Advertisement