Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 3 Round Quotas

Options
  • 25-02-2013 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

For 2013 the quota of 5,350 visas will be allocated through 3 rounds of 1,000, 2,000 and 2,350.

As I write this the first round visas have been allocated and the second round will be gone by the end of the evening.

Can someone explain the significance of the 3 rounds for submitting an application.

Also I've seen on some posts people referencing their wtn number but again, unsure of the significance of this. Is it to do with how far down the list of applicants you are?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

mate this is a forum really for the Irish IEC since we are an irish boards. maybe ask your question on a uk forum as us irish wont be really bothered following the English IEC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kayokeeling

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    mate this is a forum really for the Irish IEC since we are an irish boards. maybe ask your question on a uk forum as us irish wont be really bothered following the English IEC.

Okay mate, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

I would say the fact that they have gone very fast for the irish iec, they decide to space out the uk one so they are not over whelmed. They are still processing the Irish iec visas.

The wtn number is a number you get when application submitted to kompass when visas are open, it is like your place in the visas.

yea like most of us are worrying about our own visa process i cant imagine people taking time to understand the English process when its of no concern to us. check britishexpats forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kayokeeling

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea like most of us are worrying about our own visa process i cant imagine people taking time to understand the English process when its of no concern to us. check britishexpats forum

I didn't even realise this was an Irish forum. Chill!

• Advertisement

haha i was simply alerting you mate that's all. i am chilly actually cold weather lately:D

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

We can offer you advice but this forum is mainly geared towards the irish iec, there is plenty of info on here to help you if you get into the other stages after getting your wtn number.

Advertisement