Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 25-02-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

To anyone reading,

I'm living in cork at the moment and I'm quite interested in learning a bit about the paranormal and certain 'haunted' spots in cork, I'm not a sceptic and I do believe in the paranormal, growing up I've had several experiences, such as placing a glass down and finding it on the opposite side of the room moments later.

Seeing certain shadows but no bodies, quite a few unexplained experiences. Growing up it's always been an interest of mine and it would most certainly be something I'd like to find out a little bit more of, If i had a partner or someone else who has the same beliefs or curiosity like I do then I would much appreciate to hear from you.

Also if there are any places around cork that are 'haunted' it would be interesting to know more about them.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement