Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Extra (TNT/Premier)

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭Acosta

Yeah, I can see that now. They've put it up since I checked this morning. The matches are available to watch on the Serie A Pass. I can't see any information on how to get it or how much it costs?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Now fairly clear that the information that TNT would broadcast the Chelsea v Servette game was indeed given out in error and it will be live on their clubs site PPV only:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/how-to-watch-chelsea-vs-servette

The problem is that it was given out on TNT’s official website and taken at face value by other media outlets and has been repeated. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 TonyK45

!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Manc-Red_

Premier using the world feed commentary tonight for Young Boys v Galatasaray in the CL.

Hopefully they keep this going forward

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

They didn’t last night, they had their own commentary.

• Advertisement

Meanwhile I see Premier’s current schedules prioritise Laliga (who are playing an almost full gameweek - exempting Betis whose game against Getafe has been postponed due to a Conference League game - on a European match night which UEFA at least used to frown upon). Right now they’ve no Champions League game on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Of course this is Premier who make a virtue of “schedules subject to change”, and nobody’s really being inconvenienced by it (at least if they have Prime Video) but could they not put the Laliga on Premier 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭kooga

out of curiosity if you are a ps roi subscriber can you watch via the other channels ps gb (ex Viaplay) on your sky box . Ps 2 seems to be the same across the two territories

The reverse is possible , or is that because I’m in NI and I ember in the past have eir sports 1 on my epg. But I stand to be corrected on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Manc-Red_

Young Boys vs. Galatasaray

- Steve Wilson and Alan Smith.

Thats the world feed used by Premier last night. Not a fan of Sky’s Smith but I do like Wilson.

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

it used to be possible, I suspect if it’s possible one way it’s still possible the other.

On Tuesday night, for Lille v Slavia Prague, it was Premier’s own commentary, Con Murphy and Kenny Cunningham (who was double jobbing on the studio panel too).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭Acosta

It looks like it's the same again for Serie A this weekend on OneFootball. All games free, except for the two being broadcast on TNT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 TonyK45

And icdg as soon as you've said it, they've updated.

Tue 27 Galatasaray v Young Boys (which is the Prime (UK) pick also)

Wed 28 Red Star v Bodo - (which RTÉ have relegated to the News Channel, because they are showing Para Olympics)

What this means for Premiers is that La Liga will go to Premier Sports UK.

Premier have also confirmed the PL fixtures for Oct.

5th Chelsea v Forest

19 Man U v Brentford

26 Villa v Bournmouth

You’d almost think Michael O’Rourke was reading this thread!

Gives more credence to my theory that RTE and Premier are tied to showing the same games on Wednesday, but I’ll come back to that maybe in the Champions League thread after some of the group stages, sorry I mean the League Phase, have played out.

Advertisement