Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A whopping 70% off all watches in the official Ferrari website

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

Aaaaaaand, guess what's on my wrist right now!!!

Someone ask me what time it is. Go on, ask me! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

AltAccount wrote: »

Eczema?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Pics or gtfo ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Tony wrote: »
    Mine just arrived :)

Did you pick express and when did you order? Mines in SOMMA LOMBARDO IT now :?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

MJ434 wrote: »
    Did you pick express and when did you order? Mines in SOMMA LOMBARDO IT now :?

Yep paid a little extra for express

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Yep paid a little extra for express

Business must be good Tony:D Can you post a pic (on the wrist) for reference ? Interested. ;)

dodzy wrote: »
    Business must be good Tony:D Can you post a pic (on the wrist) for reference ? Interested. ;)

I wish :) Had to sell two watches to pay for this one. I'd be happy to post up a pic as soon i figure how how to do it from my galaxy phone.

242937.JPG

Pic

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Hey you wouldn't happen to know what time it is would you??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Ferrari's online store www.store.ferrari.com/en/watches are having a 12 hour sale giving 70% off the retail price of all watches - this is a genuine reduction - offer ends later tonight.

Cut & Paste the following code into the Discount Section at the Checkout: 2QD5W9K614RZQEMSFZTYTDXD2W

I got the email about the 70% off 12 hour sale at 5:30PM (Monday)

*** Update - As of 8.30pm Wednesday code is still active.... this has to be the longest 12 hour sale ever! :D ***

• Advertisement

Hey you wouldn't happen to know what time it is would you??? :D

32 minutes past awesome:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Damn it.
    Code still works :(

Granturismo Auto on its way to me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Leather or stainless steel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Thirdfox wrote: »
    Leather or stainless steel?

Went for the stainless steel version.
    Thought the leather version looked a bit too dark.

Good choice - plus stainless steel bracelets are always more expensive than their leather counterparts.

I think the bracelet has screwed in pins too - something you generally only see in higher end ones (then again for the rrp of €940 it would definitely be considered high end...but at that price you could get a much better "brand" watch instead of the fashion watch).

I'll probably post a review up after I receive it - interested to see how this compares to my Chinese Sea-gull (that one cost me 259 so there's not much difference in price).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Edit: Just uploaded as attachment, not sure how to display it in the post?
    Its no wonder they are reduced by 70% Tony. Sure they can't even display the correct date!:D https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/3111/242937.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bf

Thanks OP, Granturisimo Auto ordered :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭faolteam

if these watches are water resistant up to 5 atmospheres, wou;d the leather strap have issues against the rubber straps if for say you are swimming with it on etc ?

faolteam wrote: »
    if these watches are water resistant up to 5 atmospheres, wou;d the leather strap have issues against the rubber straps if for say you are swimming with it on etc ?

Silicone is better for swimming. I wouldn't get leather wet (even showering). Stainless steel is fine too. Though if you swim in salty waters remember to rinse with fresh water afterwards.

As for 5atm water resistance - this should be good enoigh for surface swimming and shallow snorkeling. But it depends on the quality control of manufacturing and regular servicing (or at least water resistance testing). Seals will wear out and mileage varies.

• Advertisement

I think thats more to do with the owner :)

dodzy wrote: »
    Its no wonder they are reduced by 70% Tony. Sure they can't even display the correct date!:D https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/3111/242937.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭tomslick

Mine is still at the "Processing" stage. Ordered on Monday with express. Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Traction

Couldn't pass on this offer! :)
    Went for a SCUDERIA FERRARI GUN CHRONO.
    Think it was the Carbon Fibre that won me over aswell as the price.

I've seen Hublot on the F1 drivers helmets during testing.
    Maybe Ferrari are selling off the current stock and replacing them with even more expensive Hublot watches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

tomslick wrote: »
    Mine is still at the "Processing" stage. Ordered on Monday with express. Anybody else?

Yeah, same here, so much for express eh? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Yeah, same here, so much for express eh? :o

got my email this morning, on route now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭faolteam

just want to know guys how do i get the strap leather through there is a metal bar in the way any help appreciated

• Advertisement

You mean the deployment clasp?

The clasp can be raised - the metal rod is used to lock the strap in position over the hole you want.

This might be helpful:
    http://cartierwatch.danielcadams.com/how-to-use-a-deployment-clasp/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Looks like the code isn't working any more. I think I'm relieved it expired before I got paid.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Looks like the code isn't working any more. I think I'm relieved it expired before I got paid.....

Yup, I can second that, no longer working.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭erie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

erie wrote: »

That's the one I was going to go for, looks good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Got my dispatch mail. Due to arrive tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Got my dispatch email today. Expected next Wednesday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Got my dispatch mail. Due to arrive tomorrow.

Wouldn't hold your breadth. Mine was shipped yesterday and due to be
    Delivered by noon today and its still in Italy with a broken plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Was shipped Tuesday and arrived Today (standard shipping). Very impressed with it :)

I should add that expected delivery was March 4th.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Doubt very much if they are genuinely Swiss made. Most likely grossly overpriced rubbish from the Far East. 90% of the price is for the logo:rolleyes:.

So now we will have a bunch of chavs/wannabes walking around showing off the "Ferrari" watches.:pac:

Oh please for the love of god........

"A fool and their money are easily parted".

The amount of mad in this thread is unreal :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Mines in Kilkenny and there was a problem with the delivery...no sh1t because I don't live in Kilkenny. This has happened before though with courier services as I think there is somewhere else with the same street name. It's in the country at least so should probably see it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Mines in Kilkenny and there was a problem with the delivery...no sh1t because I don't live in Kilkenny. This has happened before though with courier services as I think there is somewhere else with the same street name. It's in the country at least so should probably see it tomorrow.

mine had an eta of around noon today when i checked last night, now it doesnt say anything other than in transit

Doubt very much if they are genuinely Swiss made. Most likely grossly overpriced rubbish from the Far East. 90% of the price is for the logo:rolleyes:.

I'd it's more correct to say Italian made since they seem to assembled in Italy
    Confirmed that Sordi make the watches - you can even print off their manuals here:
    http://www.sordiorologi.it/inglese/p...ri_manuals.htm

But the Swiss have interesting labelling laws - if 50%+ of the value of the watch comes from work done in Switzerland then it can be labelled Swiss made.

In fact what some smaller Swiss companies do is buy cheap (but good) Chinese movements for 25 euro, change a part and add in 50 euro worth of labour into the watch and then they are legally allowed to label it as Swiss made.

Not sure what Sordi had to do to get it labelled Swiss - could be that the movement cost more than 50% of the whole watch.

paddy147 wrote: »

So now we will have a bunch of chavs/wannabes walking around showing off the "Ferrari" watches.:pac:

God forbid you might let us get some enjoyment out of our new purchases and keep your gob shut... :rolleyes:

"Don't be a dick"

• Advertisement

The watch is Italian and the movement is Swiss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

God forbid you might let us get some enjoyment out of our new purchases and keep your gob shut... :rolleyes:

"Don't be a dick"

Is that you there in the "ferrari".?????:pac::rolleyes:

31 seconds into the video clip and then look what happens.....you got your ass handed to you.:pac::D

Oh and enjoy the "ferrari" watch too....whats the 0-60 time of it again??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYSYEuRPR4Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Neilw

Anyone get one of these emails?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for purchasing on Ferrari Store.

We are getting in contact with you to confirm your order. Due to problems of fraud we want to be sure about the safety of your order. Kindly provide the following information:

Copy of your id document and copy of your credit card (front side) and send it both by replying to this email in order to advise our bank that all the information is accordingly.

Should you need more information, please call us at 0039(0)264741401 (M-F: 09:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00 LH).

If we don't receive any news we have to cancel your order within 24h, for your and our safety.

Sorry one more time for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation,

Kind regards,

Laura Camnasio
    Customer Care
    Ferrari Store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Neilw,

I'd email them from their website with your order number...tell them you got an email from them wanting confirmation of CC details but you feel it unsafe to give over the phone...

Give them your contact phone number in email for them to contact you...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

When did you order it?

In fairness, its probably all the orders coming from Ireland! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Neilw,

They have a live chat app...

http://store.ferrari.com/en/help/customer-care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Got mine today...Not working...i sent them an email waiting for a reply.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

paddy147 wrote: »

Paddy if you or anyone else has no interest in the watches then their is no need to post in the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Razleavy wrote: »
    The amount of mad in this thread is unreal :pac:
    I think its really only a dress watch - not for everyday use.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Advertisement