Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Car Game

Options
  • 25-02-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭

The, ah, next car game from Bugbear Entertainment, the lovely lads who brought us FlatOut.

http://www.nextcargame.com

Claiming that it's going to be the ultimate destruction derby game that only they can provide. Video not giving too much away, but it looks good (minor graphical glitches aside).

I'm excited, loved FlatOut, and Destruction Derby 2 is one of my favourite all time games and gave me my love of Destruction racers.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have preordered this months ago. Game has been greenlit on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So, it's now available in Steam in Early Access Alpha. Buying now (€22) gives you the game as it currently is and a tech demo. Tempted...

4K Resolution video!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭Doge

Right, i'm a bit late to the party but this video has blown my mind!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Is this a retreat from the madness that is Ridge Racer Unbounded?
    I wish I was better at that game but it's so arbitrary, the rules seem to change and it makes it a hard game to become good at.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Flatout 1,2,3 on sale on steam for the week

Noticed some are showing as single player only dont know if its gamespy related

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Don't bother with 3, made by a completely different company and it's a load of rubbish.

Advertisement