If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In-wall speakers package

Options
  • 25-02-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you could provide some information on your current stock of In-wall speakers. I`m looking to buy 2 pairs and one center speaker for my home cinema room .

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

domel wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Was wondering if you could provide some information on your current stock of In-wall speakers. I`m looking to buy 2 pairs and one center speaker for my home cinema room .

Regards
    Domel,

thanks a million for giving us the opportunity to quote - we normally recommend the Monitor Audio range of install speakers as an great balance between cost and audio quality.

The most popular units are the CWT140:
    cwt-5.jpg
    cwt-1.thumb.jpgor the CWT160 - the CWT140 are £199.95/ pair and the CWT160 ar £249.95/ pair

You can see full details here:

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/ci-series/cwt/

We also stock the stunning WT150 LCR which is a dedicated in-wall AV centre:
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/ci-series/cwt/wt150-lcr/

wt150-lcr.large.jpg
    With these products - once they are well sited you really don't lose any quality over even far higher priced conventional cabinet speakers.

The new series have magnetic grilles and (with the exception of the WT150) come with the option of inter-changeable round or square trimless grilles - this new range really are stunning quality.

We also stock the complete range of 100/200/300 Monitor Audio series - however the new CWT's are by far the most popular ..

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭domel

Thei will be matched witch DENON 2113 amp which I am currently in possession and MA vector sub. Which would you recommend and what is your best on 4xsatellites and centre one. Thanks for answer

Thei will be matched witch DENON 2113 amp which I am currently in possession and MA vector sub. Which would you recommend and what is your best on 4xsatellites and centre one. Thanks for answer
    Domel,

perhaps I misunderstood you??

Ate you looking for ON wall speakers (ie satellites) or IN wall speakers,

Sorry if I had hair I'd be having a blonde moment..:o

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭domel

in-wall:
    best setup would be one WT150 (as center) and four WT180's. What's your best delivered to Dublin and how long it will take to deliver them.
    Regards
    Radek

in-wall:
    best setup would be one WT150 (ass center) and four WT180's. What's your best delivered to Dublin and how long it will take to deliver them.
    Regards
    Radek

Radek,

That would be a serious system okay!!!

Retail is about £785 for that system - I could do it at £699 including delivery.

I'm not in the office at the moment but if you are interested I'll check stock in the morning and revert.

Thanks again

Johnmc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.