Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake decorating classes

Options
  • 25-02-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking to do cake decorating classes and there are three that I am looking at .....there is one in the Irish baking academy, another one in ballsbridge called a cake for you and another one in cake couture in drogheda.

Can anyone recommend any of the above?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Have a look a Decobake Bachelors Walk on Facebook. I've done two cupcake decorating classes and a few free demos for cake pops etc and they are brilliant. They also do large cake decorating classes. They provide the cupcakes (or cake dummies for the big cakes) and every imaginable decorating tool and coloured fondant icing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

A Cake for You has a great reputation, expensive but seems to be very worth it from what I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jens.m.kelly

datk wrote: »
    Have a look a Decobake Bachelors Walk on Facebook. I've done two cupcake decorating classes and a few free demos for cake pops etc and they are brilliant. They also do large cake decorating classes. They provide the cupcakes (or cake dummies for the big cakes) and every imaginable decorating tool and coloured fondant icing.

I was in there a few weeks ago. Didn't know they did classes too. Going to look into that. thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

I did a class in Cake Couture recently, loved it! Learned so much that people have started ordering now and everything.. would definitely recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

Will second Decobake. Great classes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement