Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

purchasing forestry

• 25-02-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

there is a 40 year old forestry next door to me and my neighbour.They are cutting out some of it this year. There is a 7 or 8 acre section on its own .
    It is surrounded by a road on 2 sides and by a river on the other. It also has a power line going through it and a couple of streams. So we think the replant value is pretty low.
    Now the issue is we and possibly another neighbour want to buy this section. It is very close to our houses and blocks light,and so on. It is a coillte forestry and i was just wondering does anyone have advice on how best to go about this. we already wrote to them ast year but got no reply. The land is of little value to anyone, we just want rid of the trees.
    Any thoughts?

t

Advertisement