Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland

Options
  • 26-02-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have bought several things off of Littlewoods in that past. Although I have had some issues with their ''fast delivery"" and appaling customer service, I have always recieved my items eventually. I ordered a pair of shoes 2 weeks ago on my OH account. The order was accepted, however there is no further activity on the order. My OH rang up and gave his details. He has rang several times before and queried his acccount without issue. This time however they told him that the D.O.B he gave was incorrect and refused to deal with him. Does anyone know where we stand now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

if you cant access the account and have no goods, call your bank for a charge back. Did you pay by cc of was it credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Cmel

I payed by cc. Will try that, Thanks!

Advertisement