Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size of flyer query?

Options
  • 26-02-2013 12:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

I am a little confused re the size of flyers I need printed.

The ones I want are like a letter (A4) folded in 3. ie its like there is 6 narrow pages. Hope that makes sense :o
    Does anyone know what this is called if I want to get some printed?
    I was told it is called DL but I think that is only one third the size I want.

Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

I am a little confused re the size of flyers I need printed.

The ones I want are like a letter (A4) folded in 3. ie its like there is 6 narrow pages. Hope that makes sense :o
    Does anyone know what this is called if I want to get some printed?
    I was told it is called DL but I think that is only one third the size I want.

Can anyone help please?

That's a six panel DL or 'tri-fold A4'
    Make sure you know what you're at if doing your own artwork, we get a lot of homemade files in for print in this format which aren't set up correctly. This delays your project and can cost you more in artwork charges - talk to your printer before starting.
    Good luck with your project!

Advertisement