Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spring/summer events

Options
  • 26-02-2013 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hello and excuse the newbie quesiton and general lack of thought behind the quesiton but hopefully you get the jist.

I've never tapped into my Dad's love of classical music, never witnessed a concert with him and stopped giving him mail order classical compilation cds about 15 years ago. Coupled with this my own curiousity is starting to go beyond sunday morning hangover territory and i'd quite like to delve into a live event myself. ive been looking on ticketmaster and nch, the dpo website (out of date). i'd love to watch something special over the next few months and was wondering if there are any big events coming up. as you can tell my knowledge about classical music is pretty much zero so any help is great, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement