Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postcount Restrictions

Options
  • 26-02-2013 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

I think I read in the guidelines before that you had to have ten posts before you could 'thank' a post, I've been looking now and can't find it. Has it been changed?

The reason I ask is that there seems to be a raft of new users singing up and thanking every single post of a boards member, for what reason I don't quite understand.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It was changed. The N&F FAQs already reflect this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Where To wrote: »
    The reason I ask is that there seems to be a raft of new users singing up and thanking every single post of a boards member, for what reason I don't quite understand.
    This is part of the reason it was originally restricted. I recall a re-reg that signed up as SteveIsaCnut (or similar politicly licensed name) years ago just to thank my posts.. sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Steve wrote: »
    This is part of the reason it was originally restricted. I recall a re-reg that signed up as SteveIsaCnut (or similar politicly licensed name) years ago just to thank my posts.. sad really.
    You'd have thought he would have at least capitalized the "A" :(

No accounting for trolls grammar really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Steve wrote: »
    lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

MugMugs wrote: »
    No accounting for trolls' grammar really.
    :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement