Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to cancel broadband package?(have it over 3 years)

Options
  • 26-02-2013 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey there,

we have the same package in 2 counties and want to cancel the old one in mayo, would you tell me what notice i need to give and in what form please?

also when does it come in to effect from after the notice is given?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

hey there,

we have the same package in 2 counties and want to cancel the old one in mayo, would you tell me what notice i need to give and in what form please?

also when does it come in to effect from after the notice is given?
    Hi The Freeman

Can you have a look through our cancellation process here as this gives a detailed explanation.

Regards

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Hi The Freeman

Can you have a look through our cancellation process here as this gives a detailed explanation.

Regards

Linda

Cheers Linda.

Looking through the posts on that link it seems alot of people are having hassle cancelling in full. Which is the best and least problematic method or number for cancelling?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cheers Linda.

Looking through the posts on that link it seems alot of people are having hassle cancelling in full. Which is the best and least problematic method or number for cancelling?

Cheers
    Hi The Freeman

I have sent you a Private message in relation to this.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

why do we need to write a letter to eircom to cancel .. is this to make it hard for us to move/cancel ?

i dont get it

Advertisement