Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a bag to wear whilst running

Options
  • 26-02-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone recommend a good bag to wear while I run?

I usually cycle to work, cycle home, and then rush straight out the door for an after work run. This sometimes puts me under time pressure so I thought running to and from work a couple of days would be a good solution. The only thing is, I need to bring a bag to work with my lunch and various other things. I've tried running (short distances - not actual runs) with bags before, though, and they've just been jiggling about all over the place and throwing my balance off.

I'm looking for one that will strap tightly to my back/chest/stomach and won't move about too much. Any suggestions/recommendations welcome!

Cheers :)

Comments

Advertisement