Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Golden Pendant around Fitzwilliam Sq or Barrow St area. Important sentimental

Options
  • 26-02-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Boardsies, a friend recently lost a gold pendant in the Fitzwilliam Sq or Barrow St area. Please help.

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2M2YXd1MS5qcGcUBBYAEgA&s=i_4rQgSNo55gF3zOlmeSww8jGwVVuuNl8Hc1VS-_hZE

156439_10152606896235026_4104707_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I really hope it is found, heard her on with ray d'arcy last week. Very upsetting for her, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you try the shops and pubs around in the area? Sometimes, people find pendants and other jewelry and hand it in, as one of their customers might have lost it.

All the best of luck as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

Its a friend who lost the pendant, I just posted it here on their behalf.

They've exhaustedly searched for the pendant including going on the Ray D'Arcy show, hopefully it will turn up.

Advertisement