Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom 7000 phone manual

Options
  • 26-02-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I recently got an Eircom 7000 (Sagem) phone from my parents who have moved to another provider, but it keeps saying out of range, is it still trying to connect to their number?  Is there something I need to do to get it working with my line or is it just toast.  i wasn't able to find a manual for this from a quick web search.

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

dubred wrote: »
    I recently got an Eircom 7000 (Sagem) phone from my parents who have moved to another provider, but it keeps saying out of range, is it still trying to connect to their number?  Is there something I need to do to get it working with my line or is it just toast.  i wasn't able to find a manual for this from a quick web search.

David
    Hi David

I have spoke to a sagem advisor and they have asked if you could call them directly on 1850 60 20 60 (press option 5) as they will need to troubleshoot with you over the phone as this is part of their checklist process. Let me know how the call goes.

Regards

Linda

Advertisement