Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saying Goodbye

Options
  • 26-02-2013 12:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well lads, it's been an emotional journey since the start of my Madden adventure on Boards, Madden 11 and my nemesis McG continued with M12 and some great games (adrian and mike being on the losing end in my 2 best i would say).

Apart from those games i've really enjoyed playing everyone on here despite sometimes getting my ass whooped beyond so it's with a lot of regret I am going to have to say goodbye....

Til next Monday

If you need anything edited/moved on the forum, Can adrian/raoul please report the post, the cmods will action of they report it, just put in a short description of what you need done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So you are just quitting the mod gig, but you'll continue playing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    So you are just quitting the mod gig, but you'll continue playing?

Nah.. i'm going on holidays... i'll probably be online a little but on mobile and modding through mobile aint really possible!

With dave gone and axwell a silent partner, there's no active mod for the forum (though a new one is working its way through the process)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Oh I see, enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The cats away and we can trade up to the end of Week 8 :D

Gonna fleece some noobs and CPU teams

Or maybe they'll fleece me :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    The cats away and we can trade up to the end of Week 8 :D

Gonna fleece some noobs and CPU teams

Or maybe they'll fleece me :o

There are spies everywhere mike!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

You bastard, had me thinking I was in an all-CPU division! Not cool.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You bastard, had me thinking I was in an all-CPU division! Not cool.

At least you know you'd win the !! Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

You had me as well Keith. Was thinking we would never here your mad stories at the beer nights again !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty44 wrote: »
    You had me as well Keith. Was thinking we would never here your mad stories at the beer nights again !

There's also probably a down side I don't see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I had to read your post about 3 times before I realised what was happening. Don't forget to make me Commish before you go on holidays so I can advance a couple of weeks again. Or maybe Santry is back before Sunday, think he is.

• Advertisement

I thought he was back on Thursday?
    But will transfer to you just to be safe..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I thought he was back on Thursday?
    But will transfer to you just to be safe..

Nah give it to Santry, I prefer my role as Personnel and Safety Commish. Santry is much better at the technical side i.e advancing the weeks.

Advertisement