Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NLD Spurs v Arsenal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Please get rid of Adebayor now....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hmmm, where does this put Bale now? On the wing or will Defoe go there?

I'll be shocked if Arsenal don't get atleast one more goal. Spurs have been very poor.

WTF are you trying to do Gylfi!!

Awful awful awful awful miss. That could be the key moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Brutal from Sigurdsson.

We're definitely getting the chances but really need to put one of them away

Sigs off for Holtby.

Good game from Sigs but time to go off.

Podolski on = me very worried.

We're being absolutely pegged back and put under so much pressure - not good.

• Advertisement

Oh man that looked painful - Livermore on for Dembele for the last bit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oh man, even if we get the win, losing Dembélé to injury could be way worse..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

ive no nails left!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

all over

WOOHOOO!!! Come on you Spurs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

epic 3 points

Actually cannot believe we held onto that. Arsenal by far the better side in my opinion but goals is what matters.

AVB is a legend!

Love seeing the players throw the jerseys into the crowd :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

That was a scrappy game, glad we held the ball up for those SIX additional minute. Gyfi, what were you thinking when you tried to play that open goalscoring opportunity to defoe?

Happy days in the end, but a massive **** you to levy for not investing in a striker for many transfer windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Brilliant,fecking delighted with that !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Just spent 90 minutesz hiding behind the couch didn't even celebrate Bale or Lennons goals I knew it would be nerve racking and I was right.

Delighted with the win though Bale scoring at both ends didn't help!

Really hope that Dembele is ok for next week he's arguably our most important player he's only lost 3 games all season just one in the league against Everton when he came off in the 86th minute and we conceeded twice in injury time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Phew. Great result. Would have loved.a better performance but the result in key.

AVB is some man. Great steel in the team these days whereas in previous years we would have crumbled.

Still 10 games to go, so lets get real but this is great. Counts for nothing if we lose to pool next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I really appreciate AVB's knowledge of hs players. He picks the defenders for the game and rewarded Siggy with a start knowing full well that Holtby is a bit of a hot head.

Two brilliant team goals today.

How long are people going to complain about our performances..... How long has it been since we lost? Will we remember a performance in Feb/March when we're playing Champions League next season??

COYS!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

How long are people going to complain about our performances..... How long has it been since we lost? Will we remember a performance in Feb/March when we're playing Champions League next season??

COYS!!

I guess until we get a couple of results where we're not thinking, fuck, we scraped through that one ;)

I guess until we get a couple of results where we're not thinking, fuck, we scraped through that one ;)

Exactly. Happening the majority of our results and its sort of one of those things when you wonder, how longs this gonna last? I thought it was until today but clearly I'm wrong!

Really didn't expect a result at all to be honest. Cannot believe it. We can't blow it now. Come on Villa tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Our next six we have four very very looseable games. We have to pull some massive results out of the bag in the next couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I really appreciate AVB's knowledge of hs players. He picks the defenders for the game and rewarded Siggy with a start knowing full well that Holtby is a bit of a hot head.

Two brilliant team goals today.

COYS!!

This is key in my opinion. I missed harry at the start of the season but now i see avb's class coming through. He picks teams for the game and has a strategy, harry never did that.

Anyway , what a great result. Arsenal played very well in my opinion but we actually should have scored at least one more.

Its so so reassuring to see lloris come from the line so fast, he is a top keeper. His palm away from the corner at the very end of the game was excellent.

I would have actually brought on holtby for the last 10 mins as i think he would have done well in the counter attack.

The only weak link is adebayour. Defoe did more in 5 mins than ade did all game. He was shocking and played like an idiot. He tried to get sent off again and make it all about him (again). He doesnt seem to reliase that he is not top dog at white hart lane. He wants all the headlines and doesnt even celebrate much when we score. I think he should be dropped for the rest of the season and defoe to step back in backed up by dempsey.

We can now afford to lose at anfield next sunday as the pool are on fire. Obviously i dont want to lose but if we do then its not the end of the world

Jan was class!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

would love to talk sense about this game. Just cant. I'm wrecked.

Apparently AVB said that both Ade and Dembele are fine after their knocks and should be available for the Liverpool game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Arsenal thread in.meltdown over on the Soccer forums. Well worth.a look.

Advertisement