Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

websites for sale

Options
  • 26-02-2013 12:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

folks, anyone be able to tell me where is the best place to sell websites? I have 2 ecommerce websites, they are well set up and ready to go, the reason i am selling is because i have another business which takes up all of my time and they are just lying idle at the moment, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭TonyStark

folks, anyone be able to tell me where is the best place to sell websites? I have 2 ecommerce websites, they are well set up and ready to go, the reason i am selling is because i have another business which takes up all of my time and they are just lying idle at the moment, thanks in advance

I believe www.flippa.com is quite popular at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

thank you tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Can you provide more details on both regarding niche - existing revenues without going public ??

And be super cautious on flippa, great site but lot of shady cats on it .

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

could you pm me the details of your sites

might be interested!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

cheers guys I will pm you very shortly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Me too please. Think I pmd you. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

would be interested to hear about the sites also

Advertisement