Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LET IT ALL OUT THREAD

Options
  • 26-02-2013 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

This is **** waiting since the 9th no word yet really sickens my bollex when others who applied on 16th have there loi anyone else feel the same i am just soo mad ugh loi receivers stay off this thread as it wont end well;);):D:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

BOLLOX **** **** PISS **** BASTARD BITCH FLAPS

Do I feel better? A little :D

People can refer to me as "Dickhead" on this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

LOAD of ****e i swear if a mod try to delete this i will go crazy:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Bd84

Haha excellant thread, but your right its a joke, the way there doing the applications makes no sense what so ever, seeing people putting up there dates in that mega thread is driving me mad,5 days like what the ****

BD84, please refrain from not using enough expletives. Your language is too clean, Final Warning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 7drunkennights

From what I understand everything that is sent to CIC is completely separate from the previous stage. Each case is assigned to a different agent. This means that some agents will work faster than others. The date you submitted and your WTN number makes very little difference to how fast you will be assessed.They don't put all the applications in one pile and go through them one by one, they are delegated to different agents. It's pure luck and simply depends on how many applications your agent has before you, and how fast the agent can get through them. Also note that they mention that it can take up to 8 weeks for them to process the whole thing. It has only been 4 weeks since the visa opened.

I do understand your frustration though and the need to rant!
    Luckily for me, I was assigned to a fellow named Zack and he sorted me out after 2 weeks! Hang in there guys, you'll be in Canada in no time!

• Advertisement

Suck dick you bunch of ****ing assholes, hurry the **** up and give me my ****ing visa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Mother ****ing b*ll*xing c*nthead whores ab*****n AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
    mmhhf... not planning on going to Canada but that felt good :)

From what I understand everything that is sent to CIC is completely separate from the previous stage. Each case is assigned to a different agent. This means that some agents will work faster than others. The date you submitted and your WTN number makes very little difference to how fast you will be assessed.They don't put all the applications in one pile and go through them one by one, they are delegated to different agents. It's pure luck and simply depends on how many applications your agent has before you, and how fast the agent can get through them. Also note that they mention that it can take up to 8 weeks for them to process the whole thing. It has only been 4 weeks since the visa opened.

Luckily for me, I was assigned to a fellow named Zack and he sorted me out after 2 weeks! Hang in there guys, you'll be in Canada in no time!

Our agent must be 1 lazy **** then haha

Remember the World Of Warcraft episode of South Park.... heres our agent

won't let me upload the image.... ****

Hahaha brilliant

• Advertisement

Hahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

It's not that bad ffs.... *buzzkill* :pac::pac::pac:

WasterEx wrote: »
    It's not that bad ffs.... *buzzkill* :pac::pac::pac:

Ur Banned!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

DodoByrne wrote: »
    Ur Banned!!!!!! :D

Hahahaha!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

This is all a ****ed up.

Theres Irish people more than likely still waiting for their payments to be verified and the English only opened 2 weeks ago and some of them are onto stage 2 and some even submitted but yet we are still waiting. It would of made sense to process the Irish first (since ours opened first)get them all clear, then start clearing of the English payments.

Just wish these agents processing the visa get a move on. Some of us are dying to get out of this country for a few years. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Scruffy19 wrote: »
    This is all a ****ed up.

Theres Irish people more than likely still waiting for their payments to be verified and the English only opened 2 weeks ago and some of them are onto stage 2 and some even submitted but yet we are still waiting. It would of made sense to process the Irish first (since ours opened first)get them all clear, then start clearing of the English payments.

Just wish these agents processing the visa get a move on. Some of us are dying to get out of this country for a few years. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kompass seems d be a lot quicker than these cic ***** my stage 1 was very quick from when I first started it to getting onto stage 2, day 17 now and still no word ****ing *****

"Average Processing Time: eight (8) weeks (calendar days) from the time you submit your application through the IEC Kompass account until your receive your Letter of Introduction."

Again, we are on week 4 .

"Average Processing Time: eight (8) weeks (calendar days) from the time you submit your application through the IEC Kompass account until your receive your Letter of Introduction."

Again, we are on week 4 .

I know what week wer on this is the let it out thread so thats what im doing, weile keep the positive thoughts for the other thread, iv more or less got my bags packed ready d go so I'm a little annoyed that people that did it 5 days ago got it and where still left here waiting, how long have you been waiting on yours

• Registered Users Posts: 44 odonovanchris

How'd you find out the name of your agent??

I got an e-mail from them a few days after applying for stage 2 saying that they would contact me if they needed more information. The agent name was at the end with his agent number which was #35**. Maybe that's an indication of how many agents are working there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

its my own stupid f##king fault for flipping submitting my fecking aplication on the 9th!!! A fu#king saturday. The prick who turned up for work at the immigration office that day was obviously out the Friday night, And was cursing all the stupid fecking irish for all applying together and forcing his gobsh1te of a manager to make him to work on the ****ing sat to clear the backlog. The prick was so disgusted he decided feck this i am going to make them wait, that will show them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Folks, a thread with every second post ranting on with "f*ck" "sh!t" "pi$$" type posts adds nothing to the forum and therefore will be locked.
    If ye want to rant, feel free to do so in the (I think hidden, so have a race to see who finds it first) Ranting and Raving forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement