Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering samples with Kanger?

Options
  • 26-02-2013 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

I'm only getting around to ordering my Kanger value kit today(as recommended by some good folks on here:)) but have final query as to putting in my order for the sample juices that come with.

Do I have to type in the name of the juice wanted as well as the mg into the comment box?

Thanks again folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

That's what I've just done, so I hope it's the right way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

In fairness it doesn't explain it very well on the actual site itself(I wouldn't have had a clue only for the folks on here)!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Yip that or you can just email them and tell them what you want too.

I'm pretty sure if you don't tell them what you want they'll have to contact you and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Smidge wrote: »
    Do I have to type in the name of the juice wanted as well as the mg into the comment box?

Thanks again folks

Yes the name of the juice and the strength you want em at (in the comment box).

I'd suggest starting off at 12mg, but that's just my opinion. I think they provide them in 16mg as well? Can't remember.

I tend to vape more than I smoke because I like the flavour. Hence I don't want too high nicotine as I'm not able to tolerate it. It would be like drinking way too much coffee because it tastes so damn good or something.

Once you find a flavour you like I'd order it in a higher nicotine rating then you can compare like for like and see what you prefer that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

And I'd suggest the opposite! The less time this thing is stuck in my mouth the better (and the closest to my old habit) so I'd get the 20mg.
    In my opinion, etc etc, yada yada la-di-da.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

I ordered a load of different juice a while back and had added the sample pack to my cart. Forgot to fill in what ones I wanted & they sent me 5 samples of the juices I hadn't bought which I thought was pretty decent.

In fairness they are a great crowd to deal with as has been said on here before. And 1 piece of advice - use the charger in the mains, not in the USB port of a PC or laptop. The tend to charge better and much quicker.

Advertisement