Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free voicemail

• 26-02-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I have 3 contract at mo and you can use hullo mail which is fee and fantastic for iPhone. I was thinking of changing to sim free 20 quid s month but I lose tether and cannot use hullo mail as it will not be a full contract. Losing the tether is a pity as I use it all the time with ipad using my iphone bundle. I will get over that with wifi at home. The v.mail is a problem it's very expensive to pick up messages ...,and not included in bundle..... Any ideas on free voicemail on iPhone. Thks

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

do people still use voicemail? I thought it died off when you could see who was calling you*?

*know well that people used blocked numbers, usually if it's important enough they'll ring back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Most helpful and relevant to my query ......NOT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Just jailbreak the iPhone and get PDAnet from cydia $2.99 you can tether all you like that's what I do on 3 payg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

do people still use voicemail? I thought it died off when you could see who was calling you*?

*know well that people used blocked numbers, usually if it's important enough they'll ring back.

Ever hear of a missed call? Or did they die off too...in the 1990's...when caller ID became available??? Or are you just knew to this?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

You need HULLOMAIL

• Advertisement

sharkman wrote: »
    You need HULLOMAIL
    Thanks re read my post!

naasrd wrote: »

Ever hear of a missed call? Or did they die off too...in the 1990's...when caller ID became available??? Or are you just knew to this?
    If you can't assist with the query why interfere with post? Am reporting you for this

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

Why can you not use HulloMail on PAYG?
    You have data included when you spend 20

kellsred wrote: »
    Why can you not use HulloMail on PAYG?
    You have data included when you spend 20

I know HulloMail which I have will not work unless you have a contract. This I am told from HulloMail staff. Do you say HulloMail works now on pay as you go? Great ... if so will email them to confirm .... Thks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Got sorted. I only reply to posts if I have something helpful to say. Have no interest in people's view not relevant to the matter at hand. Too much time on their hands I suppose

Advertisement